SeaFall» Forums » Rules

Subject: an explore question (spoilers for entry 220) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canyon Lynn
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I don't know how to create spoiler tags So the question below has spoilers!

So entry 220 says that you have to mark the site as the temple of the skull, do you write that down or is there a sticker for it? There's a suspicious looking skull symbol sticker on the explore sheet but it's not explocitly stated that this is what is used to mark it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The spoiler tag is [] with an o in it, then closed with /o on the inside.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
That sounds right, but I don't own the copy my group is using so I can not double check that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Honeycutt
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Canyoncl wrote:
I don't know how to create spoiler tags So the question below has spoilers!

So entry 220 says that you have to mark the site as the temple of the skull, do you write that down or is there a sticker for it? There's a suspicious looking skull symbol sticker on the explore sheet but it's not explocitly stated that this is what is used to mark it.

yes, that's what it is.

To use a spoiler, click the button that says "SP" above the text box. It's to the right of the dropdown menu that says "Insert Geek Link"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Fladvad
Sweden
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is the tomb of skulls (entry 220) a tomb of the ancients that could unlock the milestone Ancient secrets unearthed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fladvad wrote:
Is the tomb of skulls (entry 220) a tomb of the ancients that could unlock the milestone Ancient secrets unearthed?

In my experience,
The Booke entries that allow you to unlock that milestone will leave you no doubt about whether or not they count. My recollection is that they say something along the lines of
"This is a tomb of the ancients. If the Ancient Secrets Unearthed milestone has not been claimed, do so now."
Or something similar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fladvad wrote:

No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.