Wongamania: Banana Economy» Forums » General

Subject: Just a "Thanks"... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Malahias Zumakalis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...but, a BIG one!
A big thanks to Capital Gains and especially to Yvonne!
Due to the Capital Controls that take part in my country, it was impossible for me to preorder and thereafter prepay for the two copies of the game that I wanted.
Thanks God, Yvonne (Yee Chuang Lai), one of the kindest and sweetest girls I've ever met, reserved them on my name, so I was able to pick them up from Essen!
As long as there are companies like Capital Gains and people like Yvonne, I will never stop to support and buy board games!

PS. My dear Yvonne...
As you saw - and as you realized - since I was carrying all these bags with all these games, I couldn't take, not even a simple one photo from the event. So, please, if you like and if you want, send me, by email, one of the lovely pictures that we had with you!!!
Thank you very much for one more time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xeo Lye
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Malahias,

Let me forward your post to Yvonne. We will look for your photo and link it here if possible.

Xeo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malahias Zumakalis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you SO much!!!
These photos will always remind me not only Essen 2016, but also, your great service, your amazing company and, most of all, your wonderful people!

Thank you, Capital Gains!
Thank you, Xeo Lye!
Thank you, Yvonne!

And finally, please, allow me to share with you and with the BGG community this beautiful and happy moment!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.