Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Heroes' Book, page 9, says:

Quote:
A hero can drop one of their objects in their area as a free action (without assigning gems).

That wording places no time limit on that (e.g. it does not say "one item per turn"), which leads me to suspect that it should read "can drop an item" (or even "can drop any item").

Can someone fluent in French confirm the wording of this rule in the FR manual?

My current interpretation is that a hero may drop any number of items at any time during the heroes' turn. Justification: if a hero has time enough to reload and fire a Crossbow 4 times in his turn, he can also drop more than one item per turn.

Sidebar: players who want to add more detail could decide that wielding or removing a suit of Armor requires a Manipulation action, whereas dropping a weapon or other small item is free. (i'm not one of those players, but maybe you are.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Croquet
France
flag msg tools
mb
In the french version it is clearly written that you can drop any number of objects for free. The wording says something like that:
"Dropping an item is a free action that does not require to roll a die or to spend gems."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to all the French gamers who take their time and effort to answer our questions on these forums

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

For Monolith who can't even coordinate with their English (and presumably other languages) translators:

thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.