Switzerland
Bern
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Link to the Kickstarter preview page:
"https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pegames/845405722?token=f4bc1868"

The Kickstarter campaign will launch starting on Sunday the 4th of December 2016 at 9.30 am (Central European local time) and last 30 days (until the 3rd of January 2017)

Components
12 Cards
8 Crystals
6 Player Cubes
1 Rules of Play

About
Be ready to enage this exciting struggle for knowledge and learn how to master the arts of the three great schools of magic. Only if you graduate as a Wizard before your opponents, the victory will be yours. But be careful! Not all students will have the necessary wits and perseverence to achieve this title. The number of knowledge crystals that are necessary to study and the time you can spend learning at a facility is limited.

To win the game you must play at least one card every turn with the corresponding number of knowledge crystals and gain enough skill levels to graduate as a wizard before your opponents. Depending on the card that you’ve played you will be able to use those of your opponents.

Only if you decipher the crystals of knowledge you will sufficiently advance as an apprentice and avoid to be kicked out by your opponents because they are able to steal them. WizArt™ is a game of information gathering combined with some hand management mechanics that has been extensively tested and developed specially for three players. Even if you already have a large collection of card games, we believe that this one will easily find its place on your shelf due to the way it feels when playing and because it is suitable for casual and experienced players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
ASL ... yes, this is my Desert Island Game. If I have to give up all my 3000+ games and only allowed to keep one, this would be it. This bloody game stood the test of time. Around for more than 25 years - simply the best.
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmb
Sebastian, your KS link isn't working ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Portillo
Switzerland
Bern
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Hi Ron,

thanks for telling me! I was wondering why that is. I think it is cutting off some parts of the url because of the question tag.

here is a manual rewrite:

"https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pegames/845405722?token=f4bc1868"

If anybody with experience could comment this, I'd be very happy! Thank you.

Yours,
Sebastian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.