Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb

I put my order in after all the fun we all experienced at about 3:30pm Eastern yesterday. I paid via PayPal and have the PayPal confirmation and the order number but still no email confirmation from Riot. If I go to Riot it shows my order as "Processing".

Wondering if anyone else is stuck in this limbo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
I have a confirmation email and I'm still "processing". I think someone mentioned that is the state until it actually ships. Maybe the confirmation is in the spam/junk folder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zete wrote:

I put my order in after all the fun we all experienced at about 3:30pm Eastern yesterday. I paid via PayPal and have the PayPal confirmation and the order number but still no email confirmation from Riot. If I go to Riot it shows my order as "Processing".

Not sure what to tell you about your email confirmation. Maybe check with Riot customer support?

As far as processing, they weren't planning on shipping anything until today. And they'll ship approximately 2000 units per day (weekdays only I believe) starting today. You'll be Processing until you ship I'm pretty sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
m p
England
flag msg tools
I have my order email, and then later on an invoice email. It says online it's processing, which I'd imagine it will do for up to a week until it's shipped. I think you'll be fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my confirmation from Riot, but it was in my SPAM folder...I would check your email spam folder and verify that it isn't in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
I checked my spam folder, nothing. But I've also not gotten anything other than the authorizing email from PayPal, which is why I think I'm in a slightly different boat but perhaps not?

I did send in a note via Riot's customer support just to be sure my order didn't fall into some type of ordering loop.

Thanks for the quick replies! I'll await a response from Riot's customer support but will also check my spam folder in case that or the order confirmation goes in there :-).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
I am also stuck in processing, and also got no e-mail yet :-(

It's interesting, I was able to start entering my order about 30 seconds before the time, then the proces crashed several times, I only managed to get it through 10 minutes afterwards, by then my order number was over 10K...

I guess that seeing the order in their site is more important than having the e-mail...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brozik
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm showing processing as well, but received both a confirmation email AND an invoice from Riot. I think we're fine as long as there's an order number
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
CABRISC wrote:
I'm showing processing as well, but received both a confirmation email AND an invoice from Riot. I think we're fine as long as there's an order number

I'm sure we're good and I'm sure there are lots of others stuck in this limbo.

But to be clear, I've received no emails from Riot, neither a confirmation email or an invoice. I can see the order on the Riot site and I have a PayPal notification saying they're awaiting Riot to process the payment.

And so, once more, we wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Watson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mine is still in processing, though I received the invoice (at 0234 BST; order was placed at 19:08). I'm assuming it'll stay in processing until they actually ship, and given the numbers sold and their estimate of 2K shipped per day that could be next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolenka
msg tools
Archonsod wrote:
Mine is still in processing, though I received the invoice (at 0234 BST; order was placed at 19:08). I'm assuming it'll stay in processing until they actually ship, and given the numbers sold and their estimate of 2K shipped per day that could be next week.

Quoting this because it needs to be made as visible as possible. Processing is the state prior to shipping in almost every online store I've used in the last 5 years.

PayPal is probably waiting for Riot because Riot won't do the final payment bit until it is actually about to ship. This is similar to not placing the final charge on a CC until the item is about to ship. There's been some legal flaps in the past about companies charging a CC for backordered product/etc, so most don't do it anymore. They charge on shipping.

This state is fine. You have your order in the system. It will arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Kolenka wrote:
Archonsod wrote:

Quoting this because it needs to be made as visible as possible. Processing is the state prior to shipping in almost every online store I've used in the last 5 years.

PayPal is probably waiting for Riot because Riot won't do the final payment bit until it is actually about to ship. This is similar to not placing the final charge on a CC until the item is about to ship. There's been some legal flaps in the past about companies charging a CC for backordered product/etc, so most don't do it anymore. They charge on shipping.

This state is fine. You have your order in the system. It will arrive.

Over on another thread (Question for Riot...) Riot says they're looking into it. Perhaps it's not normal. Especially as some who placed orders hours after some of us have received confirmations and even ship notices. If the orders were being done in the order they were received then there is definitely a problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Ries
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
It's still processing because they can handle about 2k orders a day to shipping, so it will be a few days before everyone's order goes from Processing to Shipping.

It's not stuck, it's just the logistics of getting this initial 15k out the door

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
CABRISC wrote:

I got confirmation and invoice as well.
Payment has been taken off my CC.
Where do you see it's processing ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Warpig72 wrote:
CABRISC wrote:

If you go to their website here:

https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/customer/account/login/

you can enter your order number and other info on the right hand column and it will show you the status of your order.

I have not received anything yet from Riot but it shows as "Processing". Nothing in my spam folders, no confirmation, no invoice, nothing. And PayPal still shows it as "authorizing" or whatever their word is for them waiting for Riot to take the money.

BTW, when did you guys get your order in? Mine went in around 3:30pm Eastern or so.

edit: Sylvain, I see you're in Ottawa as am I. I wonder which of us will get this first? I'm betting you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Zete wrote:
Warpig72 wrote:
CABRISC wrote:

If you go to their website here:

https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/customer/account/login/

you can enter your order number and other info on the right hand column and it will show you the status of your order.

I have not received anything yet from Riot but it shows as "Processing". Nothing in my spam folders, no confirmation, no invoice, nothing. And PayPal still shows it as "authorizing" or whatever their word is for them waiting for Riot to take the money.

BTW, when did you guys get your order in? Mine went in around 3:30pm Eastern or so.

edit: Sylvain, I see you're in Ottawa as am I. I wonder which of us will get this first? I'm betting you.

lol....who knows.
My order went in at 5:30pm eastern time as well but I paid with my credit card...not with paypal.
So in your case, I'm wondering if it's paypal slowing down the process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just tried that link and it says: Error, entered data incorrect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael huckins
United States
savannah
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zete wrote:

I'm still stuck in processing. Got the order confirmation number. No money has left my account seems to be stuck in limbo. Been nearly 24 hrs. I should of went truck shopping yesterday. Also have this message on Paypal

"This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when Riot Games Merchandise, Inc completes your order."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Finally made it to the ''processing screen''

I had 2 emails: confirmation and invoice.
Both have different numbers.
I used the number from the confirmation email in the link above (from Bacic) and it worked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Warpig72 wrote:
Just tried that link and it says: Error, entered data incorrect.

Weird, works fine for me. Just tried it again to be sure. You entered your order number (the one that appeared on the web page once you placed your order) as opposed to any confirmation number, which is probably totally unrelated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Warpig72 wrote:
Finally made it to the ''processing screen''

I had 2 emails: confirmation and invoice.
Both have different numbers.
I used the number from the confirmation email in the link above (from Bacic) and it worked.

Glad it worked.

You have 2 emails more than me! I have zero. Sigh...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Watson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Zete wrote:

Over on another thread (Question for Riot...) Riot says they're looking into it. Perhaps it's not normal. Especially as some who placed orders hours after some of us have received confirmations and even ship notices. If the orders were being done in the order they were received then there is definitely a problem.

It's unlikely they'd ship them in the order they were received - if nothing else you'd have problems with those requiring Customs declarations and those going via domestic courier. I wouldn't be surprised if they worked through the domestic shipping first and then bulk mailed those crossing borders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Archonsod wrote:
Zete wrote:

It's unlikely they'd ship them in the order they were received - if nothing else you'd have problems with those requiring Customs declarations and those going via domestic courier. I wouldn't be surprised if they worked through the domestic shipping first and then bulk mailed those crossing borders.

I can appreciate that, but you'd think they'd at least send out the confirmations in order. It seems some of us got confirmations, some confirmations & invoices, and now some have confirmations, invoices & shipping notices. It seems a bit erratic as if something's borked in the back end.

I do know Riot's looking into this so I have no concerns, especially as I know I'm not alone in this boat. But I do think it helps Riot to know how many of us are in which situation as they deal with their ordering system. I doubt they want to repeat what happened yesterday in the future .

(edit: Note, I'm talking about this applying in Canada and the US since the situation seems the same, i.e., Canadians who have conf & invoice and other Canadians with nothing 24 hours after they placed their orders. And some Americans seem to be in the same boat)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolenka
msg tools
Zete wrote:

The lack of confirmation e-mails sure. Orders being "stuck" in Processing? It's not clear he's addressing that question directly. But again, it's standard practice that an order is "Processing" until it is "Shipped" and that any temporary charge at the time of the order may fall off and get reapplied when it comes time to ship. Since it will take upwards of a week or two to get them all shipped out, this isn't exactly uncommon practice when there is a lag between ordering and shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Kolenka wrote:
Zete wrote:

The lack of confirmation e-mails sure. Orders being "stuck" in Processing? It's not clear he's addressing that question directly. But again, it's standard practice that an order is "Processing" until it is "Shipped" and that any temporary charge at the time of the order may fall off and get reapplied when it comes time to ship. Since it will take upwards of a week or two to get them all shipped out, this isn't exactly uncommon practice when there is a lag between ordering and shipping.

I think we're violently agreeing. You must remember that all I (and many others) had to go on was that the Riot order status page is the only thing we could go by and it said "Processing". I, for one, presumed that those who got confirmation letters would see "Confirmed" or some other indicator.

Ultimately, there is something basically wrong with the system if some of us have gotten confirmation notices and others not, especially considering some of us have not received anything 24+ hours later and others got theirs within minutes of placing their orders.

And I do appreciate this will take 2+ weeks to ship everything. That's not my concern so much as informing Riot that something is borked and they should look into it. For all I know my order will go from Processing to Shipped and I won't get any notification of confirmation or an invoice. It would be weird, but it's not going to bug me.

And from my understanding of what a couple of Riot folks are looking into, it is this weirdness. Well, that plus the fact that if you order now from Canada the taxes/duties to be paid is about $10 less than yesterday. Which is obviously wrong one way or another (i.e., we overpaid yesterday or a bunch of folks who bought Wave 2 were undercharged, both of which is of concern to Riot).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.