Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Huckleberry Carignan
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I ordered shipment #1 (very lucky) - any idea when the theorized US deliveries are?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
huckleberryfinn wrote:
I ordered shipment #1 (very lucky) - any idea when the theorized US deliveries are?

They should start today, getting sent out in the order in which the orders were made.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Early next week I'd figure, said 2-3 days so I'd assume those are business days

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno D
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, but one thing for sure .. not soon enough ..

huckleberryfinn wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Blachek
United States
charlotte hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Presumably they will start today when the warehouse staff starts work. EU orderes started shipping earlier today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Larose
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
huckleberryfinn wrote:

How does one know which shipment they are a part of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cragmyre wrote:
huckleberryfinn wrote:

How does one know which shipment they are a part of?

It will say "Shipment #2" in the title of the game on the merch site if it's going to come in December.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huckleberry Carignan
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mine says "Mechs vs Minions (Wave 1)" - is that the first shipment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
huckleberryfinn wrote:
Mine says "Mechs vs Minions (Wave 1)" - is that the first shipment?

Yes, that should be the first shipment. It would say "Mechs vs Minions (Wave 1) Shipment #2" or something very similar if it's the second shipment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Ahonen
Finland
flag msg tools
Felkor wrote:
They should start today, getting sent out in the order in which the orders were made.

This isn't true, unfortunately they seem to use some method other than the order in which they received the orders. I made my order couple of minutes after the stores opened and others who made theirs 10-20 minutes later have already had shipping notices, my order is still processing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phinor wrote:
Felkor wrote:

This isn't true, unfortunately they seem to use some method other than the order in which they received the orders. I made my order couple of minutes after the stores opened and others who made theirs 10-20 minutes later have already had shipping notices, my order is still processing.

Interesting. I'm just going by what I remember reading Riot Kades posting yesterday. I could be mistaken, or perhaps there are other warehouse logistics that are taking precedent over this rule in some cases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uffe
United Kingdom
Cheadle
flag msg tools
Too many games
badge
Not enough time
mbmbmbmbmb
Phinor wrote:
Felkor wrote:

Same for me. My order went through at 11:23 and others in EU who said their orders went through after 40 minutes have received shipping notice while I haven't.

I'm not complaining, just pointing out that the orders aren't shipped in the order they were received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Watson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
uffegraa wrote:

Same for me. My order went through at 11:23 and others in EU who said their orders went through after 40 minutes have received shipping notice while I haven't.

I'm not complaining, just pointing out that the orders aren't shipped in the order they were received.

It's likely different for us though. If the warehouse is in Germany then any German orders are likely to ship first simply because there's no customs documentation needed. It's probably also cheaper for them to group the dispatches by country and ship in bulk, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got our notifications at the same time ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't gotten a shipping notice and I was one of the first USA orders that got through. About 15 after 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.