Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
greg piotrowski

Doylestown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mb
Hello Riot Team,
Looking forward to playing the game in a few weeks. I successfully made my purchase last night around 6:30pm Eastern Time after 3 hours. I received the "Congratulations!" screen with my confirmation number.

In my excitement to get my copy, I didn't write down the confirmation number and have yet to get a confirmation e-mail. Also, payment hasn't been posted to my credit card.

Should I take any further steps to ensure my order went through? Or sit tight? I certainly don't want to miss out, especially having gotten a copy of the first shipping batch.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamas Szabadi
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let you know, I got my confirmation email 7.5 hours after my order, so there is hope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Daigle
United States
Avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I got my confirmation email a few hours later

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
greg piotrowski

Doylestown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mb
Thanks for the words of wisdom. I understand it's been overnight, but 15 hours seems like a bit much. Just wanted to check...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Capt Zoom
msg tools
I recurved a confirmation of order being processed email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Watson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Never got a confirmation email, did get the invoice this morning (which seems to be when the payment was taken).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
I put my order in around 3:30pm yesterday via PayPal and still no confirmation email. So we're in the same boat.

Hopefully Riot will look into the order system to ensure this isn't some weird problem we're having courtesy of the ordering issues everyone experienced yesterday.

I put a ticket in but it states that they're backlogged due to issues and will get back to me as soon as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
gpioski wrote:
Thanks for the words of wisdom. I understand it's been overnight, but 15 hours seems like a bit much. Just wanted to check...

My order went in around 3:30pm and nothing yet, so I'm approaching 19 hours and nothing. So you can take solace in the fact someone is worse off than you, sigh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
greg piotrowski

Doylestown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mb
Despite all the server and order issues, I have to give Riot kudos for being super-available on these forums. Which is why I posted here instead of their support line. Here's hoping for all our sakes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael huckins
United States
savannah
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No confirmation email or invoice here. Checked order status on the site still says processing. Getting a little concerned as to wether I actually got one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
gpioski wrote:
Despite all the server and order issues, I have to give Riot kudos for being super-available on these forums. Which is why I posted here instead of their support line. Here's hoping for all our sakes!

I agree, they've been very forthright and open. I would just rather be open about a perceived problem as opposed to wait and wait and wait and they not know that something may be amiss. Especially if it might afflict others and then breed ill will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aris Ktistakis
Greece
KOROPI, ATHENS
flag msg tools
All that I need is this moment
mbmbmbmbmb
A few geeks in here mention that an invoice was sent after the order was placed. I only have Paypal's confirmation so far....
Should I worry?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
huckins_1971 wrote:
No confirmation email or invoice here. Checked order status on the site still says processing. Getting a little concerned as to wether I actually got one.

Same here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Adkins
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
same

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Looking into this right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
athibor wrote:
A few geeks in here mention that an invoice was sent after the order was placed. I only have Paypal's confirmation so far....
Should I worry?

As long as you have order number, Chris from Riot said last night here that you are fine. But if you are worried, send their support a message.

Ninja'd by the person himself! ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Riot Kades wrote:

Thanks! You guys truly have been great in responding and reacting to this whole effort. I'm truly impressed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael huckins
United States
savannah
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:

I just want to say thank you to the Riot team for being supportive here. If I had some geek gold I would give some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Edman
msg tools
Only got my stuff from paypal. I worried a bit that the interface may have introduced errant capital letters in my email address or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Hoffman
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an order number and my credit card has been charged, but I still haven't gotten a confirmation email. I assume everything is fine because it all looks fine except not receiving the email.

I sent a support ticket with my order number just to make sure though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also stuck in processing with no confirmation email. I've opened a ticket, but imagine they're swamped at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KarlEdman wrote:
Only got my stuff from paypal. I worried a bit that the interface may have introduced errant capital letters in my email address or something?

Email addresses aren't case sensitive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N. P. P.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KarlEdman wrote:

Have you checked your spam folder?
I had the same problem, only getting confirmation from paypal. A look into my spam folder reveals that not only did Riot confirm my order yesterday, I already got a shipping confirmation today. So far UPS only says that the label has been printed, but it looks like I'll get this game sooner than I expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
Canada
Stoney Creek
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered yesterday at 5:30 EST and still no confirmation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Edman
msg tools
Skippy668 wrote:
KarlEdman wrote:

Have you checked your spam folder?
I had the same problem, only getting confirmation from paypal. A look into my spam folder reveals that not only did Riot confirm my order yesterday, I already got a shipping confirmation today. So far UPS only says that the label has been printed, but it looks like I'll get this game sooner than I expected.

I did check my spam ... still nothing but at least the weekend is here cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.