4 Posts

King of Tokyo: Power Up!» Forums » General

Subject: KIng of Tokyo Expansion: Glossy Exclusive Paper??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Cashman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know what "Glossy Exclusive Paper" means in descriptions of the Power Up expansion?
And does anyone know if Iello plans on reissuing this expansion?
Thanks,
petro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
YOu must be looking at the Amazon listing.. I believe this was an error. I hear they are making a new version of Power Up for the new base version. I doubt they will make any more of the original now though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Cashman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Adam. Yes, I saw that listed there but also on a couple of different eBay listings. It could be some sort of mistake, but I also put the question out on the general KOY forum. I'll let you know if someone else has a different answer, but thanks for the reply.
Best,
petro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brittyn Calyx
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
I just recently purchased the 1st edition Power Up expansion from a seller here on BGG. There are reasonable prices from sellers in Europe, although you will pay a fair amount for shipping. I got mine from Arjan, and he has wonderful service. Worth the shipping costs IMO. Just make sure your edition is in the language you prefer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.