Hide
3 Posts

P.I.» Forums » General

Subject: How to narrow down? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Washington
msg tools
When your partner puts a disc on a location, that means one of your elements is there. When they put a cube, it means one of your elements is adjacent. Buy since it's general, and not about a specific element, i'm confused as to how you narrow down what your three elements are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it's deduction. You can try and figure out what happens with a element that is close to it. But I think there are some good videos that explain this here on the geek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
towerofbooks wrote:
When your partner puts a disc on a location, that means one of your elements is there. When they put a cube, it means one of your elements is adjacent. Buy since it's general, and not about a specific element, i'm confused as to how you narrow down what your three elements are.

When you place an investigator. Up to 3 pieces of wood are placed in the location space above the 3 boxes.

When you select an evidence card. One (or zero) piece of wood is placed in the specific box (depending on the type of evidence).

You need to use the evidence to help you figure out which cube or disc from your investigator applies to which box.

For example, you have played a downtown evidence card and were lucky enough to receive a disc there. If you have an investigator at Central Station with a disc and a cube, you now know the cube applies to the location (since Central Station is next to Downtown). Now you just have to figure out if the disc applies to the person or the crime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.