Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric deRuiter
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Do rooms like the Safe Room or the Radiation Room require activation, or are they always on?

2. Is passing an option instead of taking an action? If you have 1 astronaut left can you move one space and then pass, if the option to move a different room and activate that room is also an option?

3. Does the escape pod tile count as a tile for purpose of running out of tiles to trigger the end game?

4. Can you place a tile containing an alien next to escape pod with 1 astronaut and would it launch right away?

5. I assume you can't place a tile connected to the second door of an escape pod but not connected to another room or corridor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ridogi wrote:
1. Do rooms like the Safe Room or the Radiation Room require activation, or are they always on?
Always on.The activation marker shade on these tiles was a mistake formmy part, I should have removed it.

2. Is passing an option instead of taking an action? If you have 1 astronaut left can you move one space and then pass, if the option to move a different room and activate that room is also an option?
Passing is not allowed. If I have only one guy eft I can move or activate and stop at one action.

3. Does the escape pod tile count as a tile for purpose of running out of tiles to trigger the end game?
No, all room tiles including corridors, not shuttles.

4. Can you place a tile containing an alien next to escape pod with 1 astronaut and would it launch right away?
Yes

5. I assume you can't place a tile connected to the second door of an escape pod but not connected to another room or corridor.
Indeed as the station would not be whole anymore once the shuttle leaves
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.