Hide
4 Posts

Terra Mystica» Forums » General

Subject: snellman server issues? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bob lawblaw
msg tools
Disclaimer- let me make this painfully clear: this is in no way a complaint of any kind and shouldn't be construed as such. I am aware that online play is on snellman is provided to us free of charge, at cost to someone else, and I am nothing but grateful to those who have created and maintain the site for all of our benefit.

Are other people having a hard time making moves on snellman games recently? The system seems to have been running slow for me this whole tournament season, and today is the second day in the last month that I can't seem to get a move through at all without losing connection before it completes. Again to be perfectly clear, I'm not complaining, just trying to determine if this is a problem on my end or a symptom of a larger issue.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rakstad
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ive been experiencing it too. I thought it was my internet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Suwala
msg tools
Hmm... I am not having those issues. I often get a server interruption error when trying to make a move though. All I do is undo my move and redo it and it works fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same problem the last days. I think the number of active games is really high at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.