Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can folks who have played the final game in competitive mode (or whatever the final term is) please post feedback? I don't really care about how it compares to the coop mode, because I'll never play that. I just wonder whether it stands up well enough purely on the competitive gameplay to be worth a buy. Thx.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dorn
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my one attempt, we started off trying to compete with each other and discovered there's not really any time for that.

The need to address food, medicine, and oxygen every turn seems like it would take 100% of your effort, leaving none for competing with the other players over points. We *didn't* put 100% effort into survival on turn 1, and we all spent the rest of the game dying for it. Gave up in the middle of round 4.

YMMV, but I didn't like the competitive mode (which is the only one I've played).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.