Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nico Buffing
Netherlands
Almere
Flevoland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just doing a test run of this game to learn the rules but I think I played it wrong:

The rules state under 6.4.1 that in the Injury phase:
Regardless of the outcome of the combat, one of the ally characters who participated in the combat is injured. You choose which character is injured and discard that character.

During my play I ended up discarding one character from play which participated in a combat.
After seeing some of the stratagems and winning kind of easily, I assume this has to be: after combat discard a character from each base that saw combat?
So we can lose more then 1 character per turn?

Edit - After doing a bit more research I found that indeed, you discard one character per base where combat occured. That will make it quite a bit harder! I think half of the turns 4 enemies come out, and if you don't defend against them, your national power plummets! If you do, you lose a character!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Kirsipuu
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats all so how I played it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. Same here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.