7 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: Companions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
devin ott
msg tools
mbmb
Looks like Salacious Crumb will joining the companion cards / tokens. Have him battle R2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gideon Stargrave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this, but I'm a little bummed that I won't have a miniature to represent him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
ASL ... yes, this is my Desert Island Game. If I have to give up all my 3000+ games and only allowed to keep one, this would be it. This bloody game stood the test of time. Around for more than 25 years - simply the best.
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmb
kingmob75 wrote:
I love this, but I'm a little bummed that I won't have a miniature to represent him.

Yes, I'd expect a "Companion Miniature Reinforcement Pack"!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Nilsson
msg tools
Companions are supposed to be able to occupy the same space as a figure so I guess miniatures for companions aren't gonna happen. We'll have to make our own!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas with Subtrendy
msg tools
mbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
kingmob75 wrote:

Yes, I'd expect a "Companion Miniature Reinforcement Pack"!

I've been wondering if we'll get one.

For now all we have are the junk droids and Crumb, right?

If so, I guess they could have smaller bases that could fit on most regular bases. Neither of them are too big.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are also R5 Astromech (through item card), Cam Droid (through reward), Pit Droid (Jabba's Realm) for the rebels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
ASL ... yes, this is my Desert Island Game. If I have to give up all my 3000+ games and only allowed to keep one, this would be it. This bloody game stood the test of time. Around for more than 25 years - simply the best.
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
There are also R5 Astromech (through item card), Cam Droid (through reward), Pit Droid (Jabba's Realm) for the rebels.

And if they do it right, their bases are small enough so you can easily put them beside another figure into a square. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.