Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: (CSI) Daily Deal-Legendary Deckbuilding Game: Big Trouble in Little China-$29.99
Wow, that was quick. It just came out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: (CSI) Daily Deal-Legendary Deckbuilding Game: Big Trouble in Little China-$29.99
I'm really surprised they did this one. I know it has a cult following, but it's not that big is it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
Hobby aquariums are just like board games: except wet, fishy, and you can't play them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has a firm cult following film status. This game went from high on my list to a maybe after the rules & game play left me a bit underwhelmed. I'm bummed. I don't want to buy games just because I love the theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abonosky wrote:
I'm really surprised they did this one. I know it has a cult following, but it's not that big is it?

It's not that popular of a movie, but considering how much the boardgaming crowd overlaps with the pop-culture geeks, it's a great choice for a theme.

Of all of the Legendary themes, this is probably the one I'd have the easiest time getting to the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.