21 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Ordered on Oct 13, confirmation on order. In process?!?!? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Kushnick

New York
msg tools
This is my emotion rollercoaster ride so far.surprise blush Can't wait to order. October 13th to try to place my order at 2PM EST, no luck... whistlesnoreshake Got home at 6PM EST and followed the suggested links to place the order. Now it's in process since. shakecry How long should it take to get E-mail confirmation as the when they are going to ship. Do I wait for a couple of days? When they are supposed to ship it out. Does anyone know? And how long do I have to wait for that confirmation that it will be shipped? whistlearrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Longardner
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the next step after "Your order has been received!" is "Your order invoice is here!"

I'm hoping the next step is "Your order has been shipped!" followed closely by "Your order has been received!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Kushnick

New York
msg tools
Did you go though the same thing? Do know this for sure? Did you get any "your order invoice is here!" And how long did it take? Don't mean to bug you but just not knowing what, or how long this takes worries me a little. Sure I have patience, but it seems like I'm in the no-where zone. Sounds like endless waiting to get a straight answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Walker
msg tools
Pretty sure I read that they were going to ship 2000 copies a day in NA. So could potentially be a week before you see movement on your order status. As far as I understand it, it stays in processing until shipped.

Edit: Yeah found it, from Kades

"In the US, we're using UPS Ground and it should be shipping out of Wisconsin. I think we're also able to process around 2k units a day, so it may be a couple days before it gets shipped and then, depending on your proximity to Wisconsin, I'd expect it between 2 days and 2 weeks. Which is quite the spread, but I'd rather manage expectations rather than disappoint anyone."

Edit again: Found another post from Riot Snalf

"If you have an order number it is normal to see status as processing. This will change to Complete once this ships and leaves the warehouse. The warehouse physically cant pack/label/ship more than a couple thousand a day so it will take a couple of days to work through the backlog. I just want to thank everyone for all their patience yesterday we know it wasn't ideal for a lot of people and we will continue to work hard to answer questions.“
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Longardner
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kushmyster wrote:
Did you go though the same thing? Do know this for sure? Did you get any "your order invoice is here!" And how long did it take? Don't mean to bug you but just not knowing what, or how long this takes worries me a little. Sure I have patience, but it seems like I'm in the no-where zone. Sounds like endless waiting to get a straight answer.

It took almost 24 hours before I got the invoice email. I'm still waiting for a shipped notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Kushnick

New York
msg tools
Thank for the quick response to make me at ease.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael huckins
United States
savannah
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NevoGamer wrote:
kushmyster wrote:

It took almost 24 hours before I got the invoice email. I'm still waiting for a shipped notice.

I'm still waiting on a invoice and it has been nearly 44 hrs.4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Kushnick

New York
msg tools
So far this is going on with my order:
October 13th 6:40 PM EST (NYC) Order placed.
October 14th processing........
October 15th Invoice received.

Now I guess I'll see what shipment I will get? Or are they going to tell me that my order is in place, then tell me when my shipment number is going to be? If that's the case, and I hear what other people are saying is that....
Most likely my shipment is going to be wave 2? So would that mean I will get it in December?
If that's the case all I can say is Uhhhhhh

In other words: Wave 1 is Wave 1, and Wave 1 shipment is for Oct /Nov, and Wave 1 has a Wave 2 shipment, which is going to be December?
I wonder if there is a Wave 1 with a Wave 3...so forth and so on..
Then comes Wave 2 orders, which will have Wave 1 shipment, which is going to be ???????
Is that what's going on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
kushmyster wrote:
October 15th Invoice received.

Now I guess I'll see what shipment I will get? Or are they going to tell me that my order is in place, then tell me when my shipment number is going to be? If that's the case, and I hear what other people are saying is that....
Most likely my shipment is going to be wave 2? So would that mean I will get it in December?
If that's the case all I can say is Uhhhhhh

In other words: Wave 1 is Wave 1, and Wave 1 shipment is for Oct /Nov, and Wave 1 has a Wave 2 shipment, which is going to be December?
I wonder if there is a Wave 1 with a Wave 3...so forth and so on..
Then comes Wave 2 orders, which will have Wave 1 shipment, which is going to be ???????
Is that what's going on?

Wave 1 is shipping immediately. It's the first 12k of the 30k we committed to for the launch of MvM.

Wave 1 - Shipment 2 will ship the remaining 18k out in December.

If we sell out of that, we will create a new batch called Wave 2 that will ship in the late Spring.

We name the waves because each unit is labeled and numbered. There won't be a Wave 2 label until next year.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason S
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Will OCE Wave 1 (shipment 1) copies ship at the same time as NA copies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Ommie wrote:
Will OCE Wave 1 (shipment 1) copies ship at the same time as NA copies?

Yeah, but I'm sure it might take a little longer to get there. They should be shipping simultaneously out of the same distribution centers, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason S
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Great - thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Turner
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do we know which Wave 1 shipment we're in? Can we assume that if we've received an invoice, we're in the first shipment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xabier P
Spain
Donostia
Gipuzkoa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Silopolis wrote:
How do we know which Wave 1 shipment we're in? Can we assume that if we've received an invoice, we're in the first shipment?

Look at the order for the item you bought. Does it say Wave 1 - Shipment 2? If so, you get your game in December, else in October
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Orophin wrote:
Silopolis wrote:

Look at the order for the item you bought. Does it say Wave 1 - Shipment 2? If so, you get your game in December, else in October

That was really a missed opportunity. If we labeled one, Wave 1 - Shipment 2, then we should have labeled the other Wave 1 - Shipment 1. Ah well. Live and learn, I suppose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Kushnick

New York
msg tools
October 15th Invoice received
October 17th being shipped to me... Wooo Haaaa

Pleasant Prairie, WI, United States 10/17/2016 2:34 P.M. Package is in transit to a UPS facility

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Kushnick

New York
msg tools
I'm happy that you guys are responding to our concerns. You can say I might of been nick-picking on this whole process. This was my first time going through the company itself. So I apologize if I seeem to be harsh on all of this, but you guys are doing your best and appreciate all your hard work and dedication

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kushmyster wrote:

Pleasant Prairie, WI, United States 10/17/2016 2:34 P.M. Package is in transit to a UPS facility

Ok well then I guess I should expect a shipping notification soon. I'm in Westchester, completed the order process about ten minutes before you, also got my invoice on the 15th. This is very exciting.

Did it estimate a delivery date for you? Would be awesome if it arrived by Friday, but if mine didn't ship yesterday I am thinking next week is more realistic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Kushnick

New York
msg tools
I'm having it delivered to Queens, New York
Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 10/20/2016, By End of Day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Kushnick

New York
msg tools
Can't believe that I'm in the first 12k shipment. I must of did something right. I don't know if it has to do with setting up an account with Riot game on October 12th. But I know it did have to do with following suggested links to complete my order. (Thanks for the advise) I'll keep posting on when I get it. Can't wait in the anticipation. I saw Tom's top 100 games of all time and placed this in his #38.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JJRR_Esq wrote:
kushmyster wrote:

Ok well then I guess I should expect a shipping notification soon. I'm in Westchester, completed the order process about ten minutes before you, also got my invoice on the 15th. This is very exciting.

Did it estimate a delivery date for you? Would be awesome if it arrived by Friday, but if mine didn't ship yesterday I am thinking next week is more realistic.

Aaaaaaaaand still no shipping notification. 6:32pm order. Nearly no hope I get it before the weekend at this point. And my job is the kind that can be crushing, so making it through an additional work week will take two weeks of effort.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.