Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Funagain have exclusive retail rights for this in the US?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe they are the only ones. People in the US were told to pre-order it thru Funagain if we wanted a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think they have "exclusive rights", they just have the only supply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:

Kinda what I suspected, but you never know. Other retailers must be kicking themselves right now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
DaviddesJ wrote:

Kinda what I suspected, but you never know. Other retailers must be kicking themselves right now!

Nah. Even with the positive reviews this is a small niche game compared to most. It's currently got just over 500 people wishlisting it. By contrast Terraforming Mars and SeaFall have more than 3,000.

As for US distribution, GamesSurplus usually gets Spielworxx titles in eventually. Even CSI and MM have gotten at least limited quantities for many of their titles in the past.

FunAgain always has an open standing pre-order from the start and ships a ton of games directly back from Essen so they're always first.

I'm excited to play this one but will wait to pick it up cheap once Stronghold releases it domestically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Randolph
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:

FunAgain always has an open standing pre-order from the start and ships a ton of games directly back from Essen so they're always first.

I'm excited to play this one but will wait to pick it up cheap once Stronghold releases it domestically.

I guess I was expecting this to arrive a little sooner than the Essen Mule Service games since I pre-ordered in July and the European pre-orders started delivering a month ago.

As for stronghold I wouldn't be surprised if they pick it up and it has flimsy cardstock instead of cardboard for some components and a higher MSRP. That seems to be their new standard if Golden Ages expansion, Terraforming Mars, and Great Western Trail are anything to go by.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.