Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Bull
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played my first game of Clank and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I came across a situation where I had one movement left to spend but I didn't want to use it, as doing so would move me away from my route to the market. Is movement or spending skill/weapons points mandatory?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scarlatch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Nope!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bull
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But +1 stumbling is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Spak

Cambridge
Massachusetts
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, you must play all cards in your hand, but you don't need to use all the resources they generate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dennen
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Yes, you must play all your cards (unless you have a way to discard them such as with Sleight of Hand or the Apothecary) and as you play your cards they generate resources or do whatever else they say.

When you make clank with Stumble or other "loud" cards, you immediately move your cube(s) to the clank area. When you make a boot, you immediately get a boot resource but then you decide whether and how to use it for the rest of the turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bull
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it. I was playing that way anyway, but it's good to be clear. Boots, XP and Weapons count as resources and are spent at the player's discretion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.