Subject: Am I alone? Still no game... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I checked with Artipia about a week or two ago and they had my name and address correct and said I should be getting it any day now... *crickets* Still no box on my porch. Anyone else? I'm in OK BTW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do not feel too bad, I am a pre-order customer and may not see it until late November?

I am also awaiting Conan and Empires: Galactic Rebellion. Could be a long month. Fortunately I have thousands of other games to keep me occupied.

It is frustrating to have no idea what is happening and reading reports from others playing the games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
TinyMonster wrote:
I checked with Artipia about a week or two ago and they had my name and address correct and said I should be getting it any day now... *crickets* Still no box on my porch. Anyone else?

None here either and nothing en route from FedEx. From reading various forum threads, I believe many are in the same boat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dustin gloth
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Yep, no game here in Missouri. I'm hoping next week, after that, who knows where are games are! It is a shame as this game looks to be fun. I was hoping for expansions but I don't think I could back them again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a peep in MD. I have Fed Ex Delivery Manager set up so if a label to my address is created I get notified also.

Worst part is it's less than 1.5 hours to get to where they are located from my house....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Enderlin

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nothing here in Maine yet. Good news is the mail comes early in the day! Bad news is that I'll (probably) be disappointed all day when nothing gets delivered today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've got nothing in Ohio yet either. Don't expect anything anytime soon either, terrible project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
^...^ ALIEN ^...^
United States
Mcqueeney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Showed up at my door this morning around 10amish.

USPS for shipping, don't remember any tracking info being sent.

Shipping box was pretty beat up (packing material was minimal), but game boxes look fine.

Can't speak to anything else cause I'll be moving soon and won't unwrap them until after the move.

Hope everyone gets theirs soon too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'd drive over!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dettmar
United States
Ontario
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
got mine yesterday in California, no prior delivery notification. all parts accounted for
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Vogel
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No game here in North Carolina. Would have been great if it came today since it's my anniversary. I could have pretended it was an anniversary present. It's been so long since Artipia charged my card and I answered the survey that I no longer feel any connection between the game and the large sum of money I paid to (eventually) receive the game.

I also wish they weren't shipping by USPS. Service in my area has been horrible for the last couple of years. We've had a lot of misdeliveries, tracked packages listed as "delivered" on days when the mail carrier didn't even deliver junk mail, and even a package left precariously balanced on the mailbox door (sticking out over the road, no less) because the carrier didn't feel like taking thirty seconds to bring it to the porch. The Project: Elite box will be much too big for him to repeat that last trick, at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Briarcliff Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in Westchester, New York. Sigh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nothing in Columbus OH and I don't honestly expect anything at this point. Both these companies have been shady since the original minis were revealed. Massive learning experience for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Millikin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad I picked up my game at Gencon, but they were missing stuff there so I was put on a list to get the missing stuff shipped to me, but never heard back about that. I got almost everything, so I don't feel totally screwed, but I won't be backing anything from either company at this point unless they show major improvements in communication. It's one thing to have set backs and delays, those are understandable, but not communicating with the individuals that have already paid you is pretty shady. Yes, they have made backer-wide updates, but doesn't seem like they address individuals very well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Iguana
Canada
flag msg tools
Nothing in Ontario, Canada.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and here I am, someone who didn't know about the kickstarter and going "but I want to buy it"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It might make it to retail before some of us get our pre-order copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
So I Kickstarted another game well after project Elite, TMNT, it has ended, packed and shipped and is in my hands now. I get delays but damn that's just being lapped right there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TinyMonster wrote:
So I Kickstarted another game well after project Elite, TMNT, it has ended, packed and shipped and is in my hands now. I get delays but damn that's just being lapped right there.

Damn, I went to post this, but you had already done it in TWO threads! That's just me being lapped right there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some campaigns are less ambitious or large. Some companies are larger or better organized.

Delays happen, sometimes for a reason.

Be frustrated for the right reasons. My frustrations are the poor and lack of communication. I am just a pre-order customer so I am farther out of the loop than most (I am not sure if I am an afterthought or out of the picture) but some word of progress would be nice. I might not be qualified to get notices (as a non-backer).

Very strange, but that is the way it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
Some campaigns are less ambitious or large. Some companies are larger or better organized.

Delays happen, sometimes for a reason.

Be frustrated for the right reasons. My frustrations are the poor and lack of communication. I am just a pre-order customer so I am farther out of the loop than most (I am not sure if I am an afterthought or out of the picture) but some word of progress would be nice. I might not be qualified to get notices (as a non-backer).

Very strange, but that is the way it is.

Don't worry, you've pretty much received the same information as us KS backers. Almost nothing. Drawlabs indicated that there was some trouble at the fulfillment center that they were not shipping the rest due to payment quibbles but did not elaborate. They've been promising an update now for several weeks but it hasn't yet been posted. Artipia isn't any more responsive and usually directs people to contact DrawLabs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Clever this fellow. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simply marvelous. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ah, so they screwed up the funding and ran out of money.

Well, that explains a lot. Get ready for emails demanding more money to ship your copies I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Theorycrafting much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.