Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
seb C
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
hi,
i m totally lost:
fist : In this picture i have bases full and 3 Average in home, i must resolve 3 HITS: what s the solution ?

Second: same problem but the other player put an walk action:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
#1: Just do them one at a time. Those are average base runners so anyone on 2nd or 3rd base will score on each single. Be careful - 5 Tool Model is a fast base runner so those should be 3 red pawns at home plate, not blue ones.

After the first single: 3rd goes to home. 2nd goes to home. 1st goes to second. Red batter goes to first.

After the second single: runner on 2nd goes home. Runner on first goes to 3rd. Batter goes to first.

After the 3rd single: Runner on 3rd goes home. Runner on 1st goes to 3rd. Batter goes to first.

You scored 4 runs.

#2: After each walk:

Runner on 3rd scores.
Runner on 2nd goes to 3rd.
Runner on 1st goes to 2nd.
Batter goes to 1st.

It happens 3 times. So you score 3 runs. At the end of all of that, you have red runners on 1st, 2nd and 3rd base.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Fast
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For the hits depends what those hits are. Let's say they are three singles. For the walks it doesn't matter since walks are different from hits.

Furthermore, you have played this card and put out the hits. Now your opponent has played their card, resolved their immediate action, and now you are resolving your threatened hits. So this is what you would do.

SITUATION 1: The way to resolve HITS is to start with the furthest base runner and WORK BACKWARDS to the batter.

- Resolve the first single. The runner on 3rd scores. The runner on 2nd scores because they are an average base runner. The runner on 1st goes to second. The hitter goes to first. So you scored 2 runs and have runners on 1st and 2nd.
- Resolve the second single. The runner on 2nd scores. The runner on 1st goes to 2nd. The hitter goes to first. So you scored 1 more run and have runners on 1st and 2nd.
- Resolve the third single. This plays out just like the last one. The runner on 2nd scores. The runner on 1st goes to 2nd. The hitter goes to first. So you scored 1 more run and have runners on 1st and 2nd.

In sum, resolving these hits will score you 4 runs (assuming the three hits were all singles) and you finish with runners on 1st and 2nd.

SITUATION 2: The way to resolve WALKS is to start with the batter and PUSH THE BASE RUNNERS forward. In a walk people don't run the bases. The batter gets to walk to first, and if there is someone on first, they will walk to second, and this keeps pushing people forward if there are ever two people on the same base.

- Resolve the first walk. The batter walks to first. The runner on first then walks to second. The runner on second walks to third. The runner on third walks home. So you score 1 run and you still have bases loaded.
- Resolve the second walk. The batter walks to first. The runner on first then walks to second. The runner on second walks to third. The runner on third walks home. So you score 1 more run and you still have bases loaded.
- Resolve the third walk. The batter walks to first. The runner on first then walks to second. The runner on second walks to third. The runner on third walks home. So you score 1 run and you still have bases loaded.

In sum, resolving these walks will score you 3 runs and you finish with bases loaded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb C
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks a lot for your Quick response
A noter lit le question:if i havé some runners on base, but nobody on Plate.And i have a card with 1 hit single.So the runners move or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vins baudet
Spain
Valencia/Castiello de Jaca
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If your hit has been cancelled by the play of a card, the runner on base don´t move, there is no hit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb C
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
So if there s à batter And some hits, everybody move, if there is no batter, nobody can move.
Thanks vins
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.