Hide
5 Posts

Mistfall» Forums » Rules

Subject: New reward system ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastiaan Kuijs
msg tools
Does each player get 2 options or do you get 2 options as a team in the new reward system ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skuijs wrote:
Does each player get 2 options or do you get 2 options as a team in the new reward system ?

As a team - the rules say a total of 2 Rewards regardless of the number of heroes. In case this is a tranasalation issue , here "regardless of the number" means ignoring how many heroes there are in the party(team).

Rule version 2 Page 16 wrote:

Draw a total of 2 Rewards from the Reward deck (regardless of number of Heroes). If the Reward deck becomes depleted, add 1 Resolve token to the Resolve Pool for each Reward card players are unable to draw.• Each Reward card may be taken into a player hand or placed at the bottom of the Reward deck in exchange for a number of Resolve tokens equal to the card’s Resolve value. Rewards may not be exchanged for Resolve tokens in this way later in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastiaan Kuijs
msg tools
I mean in the new system introduced in the heart of the myst.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skuijs wrote:
I mean in the new system introduced in the heart of the myst.

From the last version I was involved in for HoTM and I doubt it has changed.

At the start of game Form a reward display form all General rewards , by dealing number of heroes + 2 Face up. Your Personal Reward Gear is kept with your advanced feats.

In the Encounter Aftermath you draw a card and add it to the Reward Display then take 1 Reward card from the Reward display and put it in any player’s hand or place it under the Reward deck.

If you place it under the Reward deck, you have the option to either add a number of Resolve tokens equal to its value to the common pool, or to spend Resolve in order to purchase Personal Reward Gear.

You repeat this process once more.

The difference is that you have a greater choice of rewards and your Heroes personal reward gear is always available, providing you have enough resolve to purchase it. If you purchase it then you have to place a reward card at the bottom of the deck and not take its resolve value.

This is a Team/Hero Party process and the team needs to decide which rewards to take,exchange for resolve or "spend" for the option to purchase Personal Gear

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastiaan Kuijs
msg tools
K thnx for the info !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.