John Petraitis
United States
Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the rules state a wounded posse cannot duel, does that mean that:

1.) That particular meeple cannot re-duel
2.) The owner of the wounded meeple cannot place another posse to duel on that particular location again this round
3.) The owner of the wounded meeple cannot duel in ANY other location this round

We just had a game decided by one point by the Wanted poster that I won dramatically after losing a duel earlier in the round (I took the Wanted poster back in the same round).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Just 1). That particular meeple cannot re-duel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When a posse member loses a duel, he is placed face down. He is basically out for the rest of the round. Now that there is a new owner of that space, you may re-duel them by sending another posse member to that spot to reclaim the space. Normal rules apply, you'll get no help or anything from your previous face down meeple.

If you wish to just accept the loss of that spot, you can send another meeple to duel in another different spot, either on that same board or somewhere else, again normal rules apply. Makes no difference that you have previously dueled, or that you have a face down meeple from a loss already present on the board.

Hope that helps, feel free to follow up if you have any other questions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Petraitis
United States
Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all for the quick response. I won!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.