Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Umut Cagirgan
Turkey
Izmir
Select One
flag msg tools
mb
An extra encounter token was in my copy with nowhere to put on the game board. Just curious if it is a misprint and if it is same for anyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Pedro Cotrim
Portugal
Coimbra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an extra in my copy, and have also found one in another. So I'm assuming everyone got a spare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Miller
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There were 12 of the 11 you need of those in my copy as well; due to punchboard design you often wind up with spare cardboard components in games (As I understand it, basically, publishers want to keep the amount of punchboard layouts to a minimum to reduce print costs - hence why a game with three denominations of currency in three different sizes of 6, 3 and 1 will usually have three boards with 6s, 3s and 1s on them rather than a board with all 6s, a board with all 3s, and a board with all 1s.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Grant Green - Am I Blue? // Tina Brooks - True Blue // Buddy Guy - Damn Right, I've Got The Blues // Harold Land - West Coast Blues! // Sam McClain - Blues for the Soul // Oliver Nelson - Screamin' the Blues
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The extra token you received was printed on one of the counter sheets along with a bunch of counters you do need. Printing is a mass production process - one copy from a print run doesn't magically get extra printing and die cutting, so the "is it the same for anyone else" part of the question can be taken as a given.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephen and Sphere are exactly correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.