Subject: Cards in Hand secret? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so I know this might not be an issue often, especially since most cards on the mat are placed face-up. However, one of the workshop symbols lets you keep a card between turns. And it is possible to get a card from a face-down space on the mat.

How is this intended? Do you place all the cards face-up in front of you, or do you take them into your hand, and place the ones you have to / want to place, keeping any you are allowed to hidden in your hand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reitz
Germany
Mayen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:
Okay, so I know this might not be an issue often, especially since most cards on the mat are placed face-up. However, one of the workshop symbols lets you keep a card between turns. And it is possible to get a card from a face-down space on the mat.

How is this intended? Do you place all the cards face-up in front of you, or do you take them into your hand, and place the ones you have to / want to place, keeping any you are allowed to hidden in your hand?

Are you sure your question is about the trick-taking game Eternity?
I played Eternity two days ago and I don't see what you refer with "workshop" to in this game.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG, you are completely right.
No, it is not about Eternity - I simply posted in the wrong forum without realizing...

Sorry, y'all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.