Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Schroder
United States
Howell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1) Page 11: Do I get the "playing in unison" bonus if I draw more than 4 cards as long as I draw from all four decks?

2) Page 14: Playing melody - you have to match the note pitch, but does the note duration have to match as well? (i.e. if song note is a half-note A, can I only match with half-note A's or any A?)

3) If I don't play a song (Tune instruments), do I still move the excess patrons off the dance floor to accomodate the overflow?

4) Regular patron Robert Martin - Does he "use up" beats from my played song? or do I just ignore him?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Yung
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
1) Page 11: Do I get the "playing in unison" bonus if I draw more than 4 cards as long as I draw from all four decks? Yes.

2) Page 14: Playing melody - you have to match the note pitch, but does the note duration have to match as well? (i.e. if song note is a half-note A, can I only match with half-note A's or any A?) The note's duration does not need to match. Just the note value (F,A,C,E).

3) If I don't play a song (Tune instruments), do I still move the excess patrons off the dance floor to accomodate the overflow? Yes.

4) Regular patron Robert Martin - Does he "use up" beats from my played son He does not use up beats. He just occupies a place on the dance floor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.