Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Schroder
United States
Howell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1) Page 24: when I bump a patron from the VIP, do they follow their arrow or always go to bar, then dance floor, then exit? The rules say both of these in different places.

2) Can the Manager schmooze Celebs and Regulars? It doesn't say specifically he can't.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Willett
United States
Chapel Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.blacklocustgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Great questions Jim!

1) Page 24: when I bump a patron from the VIP, do they follow their arrow or always go to bar, then dance floor, then exit? The rules say both of these in different places. Follow the arrow

2) Can the Manager schmooze Celebs and Regulars? It doesn't say specifically he can't.no, regulars never leave per se so they do not accumulate coins. Celebrities can only gain coins by being pampered at the VIP lounge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Borg
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When using the Managers actions to help other stations:

I.E. help the doorman, does he use all the same steps as the doorman?

We were confused on the timing of when the Manager using the action to bring in people, are the ones that are skipped in the line upset when you are the manager?

Do you always bring up patrons from the overflow when it's time or only on the door mans official turn and not when the manager uses his action likr
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reklawyad wrote:

We were confused on the timing of when the Manager using the action to bring in people, are the ones that are skipped in the line upset when you are the manager?

Do you always bring up patrons from the overflow when it's time or only on the door mans official turn and not when the manager uses his action

I've been wondering about these myself. I also wondered if the manager comps a drink for someone who's first station was the dance floor, do they go to the bar and then skip having gone to the dance floor or do they go to the bar, get a drink, get served another drink by the bartender to make them leave the bar, and then circle around to go through their normal cycle? I'm hoping they skip going to the dance floor and can basically go to the bar and then leave.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Willett
United States
Chapel Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.blacklocustgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
rccoll wrote:
Reklawyad wrote:

Do you always bring up patrons from the overflow when it's time or only on the door mans official turn and not when the manager uses his action

I've been wondering about these myself. I also wondered if the manager comps a drink for someone who's first station was the dance floor, do they go to the bar and then skip having gone to the dance floor or do they go to the bar, get a drink, get served another drink by the bartender to make them leave the bar, and then circle around to go through their normal cycle? I'm hoping they skip going to the dance floor and can basically go to the bar and then leave.

Yes! Comping a drink is a great way to force a patron out of a station and moving on to the next! A powerful manager move, if even at a slight cost to the club coffers. You may even comp at the door!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Willett
United States
Chapel Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.blacklocustgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
rccoll wrote:
Reklawyad wrote:

Have this one addressed here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1663837/timing-questions-man...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
magicman6173 wrote:
rccoll wrote:
Reklawyad wrote:

Yes! Comping a drink is a great way to force a patron out of a station and moving on to the next! A powerful manager move, if even at a slight cost to the club coffers. You may even comp at the door!

Awesome, cause I need all the help I can get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.