36.5% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Well I'd say I've dang near heard everything now....

http://jezebel.com/polar-bear-dicks-now-just-breaking-off-du...

Like how they conflate PCB pollution (a real issue) with global warming (not so much).

Ferret
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:

Like how they conflate PCB pollution (a real issue) with global warming (not so much).

Ferret

I understand Canadians are suffering a similar problem with Moosecock. Moosecocks don't have bones but reports out of Canada tell the sad story that man-caused global warming/change/confusion has led to a reduced moosecock boner count.

They're suffering up there people, buy a Tesla for fuck's sake!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Ferretman wrote:

Ferret

I understand Canadians are suffering a similar problem with Moosecock. Moosecocks don't have bones but reports out of Canada tell the sad story that man-caused global warming/change/confusion has led to a reduced moosecock boner count.

They're suffering up there people, buy a Tesla for fuck's sake!

That's insulting, racist and homophobic! We Canadians take our moosecock issues very seriously. It's not something to be made light of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! All is going according to my evil plan. Soon those insufferable Polar Bears will be destroyed and I will have my revenge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
galad2003 wrote:
Excellent! All is going according to my evil plan. Soon those insufferable Polar Bears will be destroyed and I will have my revenge!

Okay, gotta ask...what did the polar bears do to you?

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

Ferret

Those insufferable bears have foiled my plans time and time again! But the jokes on them. Climate change is all part of my insidious plan for revenge for those foul creatures. Nothing will stand in my way this time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
galad2003 wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

Ferret

Those insufferable bears have foiled my plans time and time again! But the jokes on them. Climate change is all part of my insidious plan for revenge for those foul creatures. Nothing will stand in my way this time!

I....see......

(backs away slowly)

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next they will be trying to get into female polar bears bathrooms, slippery slope people!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Next they will be trying to get into female polar bears bathrooms, slippery slope people!

A female polar bear's bathroom is LITERALLY a slippery slope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Just wait -- the bears are going to show up on the mesothelioma commercials pretty soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:

Ferret

AGW is a subset of ACC.

This board drives me nuts sometimes -- I'm not an environmentalist, I don't think we should take non-research action to combat global warming, I think the world has a lot more pressing concerns, people overstate the effects often -- but at the same time, ffs, it exists.

Also, Ferret, while I'm ranting, why don't you want to be RSP'er of the ~week?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hold on there--Before THAT 'determination' then, WHY were you going around trying to 'break-off' theirs? JUST & ONLY: "by accident"? NEXT shall become: "self-clubbing baby Seals"! They're not even "old enough yet" for 'admittance' into these establishments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Terwox wrote:
Ferretman wrote:

Ferret

AGW is a subset of ACC.

This board drives me nuts sometimes -- I'm not an environmentalist, I don't think we should take non-research action to combat global warming, I think the world has a lot more pressing concerns, people overstate the effects often -- but at the same time, ffs, it exists.

Also, Ferret, while I'm ranting, why don't you want to be RSP'er of the ~week? :(

I can't want or not want what I've not been asked about.

I actually don't know what that is precisely anyway...I was once selected as "Geek of the Week" a zillion years ago. That was when I was actively involved in game development work. Is that the same kind of thing?

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
GROGnads wrote:
Hold on there--Before THAT 'determination' then, WHY were you going around trying to 'break-off' theirs? JUST & ONLY: "by accident"? NEXT shall become: "self-clubbing baby Seals"! They're not even "old enough yet" for 'admittance' into these establishments.

Oh.

My.

Gawd!

laughlaughlaugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
shake Then, you're a 'slacker'! Hell, 'moi' EARNEST ""GW"" continually, since, whom else does YET 'instill'?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
Terwox wrote:
Ferretman wrote:

Ferret

AGW is a subset of ACC.

Also, Ferret, while I'm ranting, why don't you want to be RSP'er of the ~week?

I can't want or not want what I've not been asked about.

I actually don't know what that is precisely anyway...I was once selected as "Geek of the Week" a zillion years ago. That was when I was actively involved in game development work. Is that the same kind of thing?

Ferret

Yeah, exact same kind of thing, just on RSP.

(I PM'd you about it around a month ago. )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Terwox wrote:

Yeah, exact same kind of thing, just on RSP.

(I PM'd you about it around a month ago. :p)

Oh that explains it then....I've never even looked at my PMs or anything like that on RSP. Just the forums. (I think I became vaguely aware that I could change my badge a couple of months ago.)

I think I mentioned before I'm really not on RSP much, compared to some other sites. It's one of a half dozen I make the rounds of so my cycle time is about once a week, more often certainly if there's an interesting conversation going on. That's why I'll vanish for a couple of days. (There are other reasons which I'll expound on if you wish.)

But I'm probably game! How does it work?

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the geek of the week thread have this many issues or are we just special in RSP?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Polar Bear Dicks Now Just Breaking Off Due too "B" of the WEEK!
It was quite 'apropos' that within HERE is 'discussed' upon RSP-er-of-the-'weaksauce'/week since; "obviously!" whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.