Support:

Gottardo Zancani
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I'm looking for playtesters for a solitaire (or co-op) skirmish game, set on dark fantasy background.

The objective is to release a "Micro" PnP system, where Micro refers to the small set of rules, the small time required to complete one game session (30min), small number of miniatures required (4-10 figures being a common range) and the very small price.

Main Game components (everything is on PDF)

- Game rules (Standard and Campaign)
- Scenarios (8 planned, 4 ready to play)
- Enemy Sheets (15 different enemies)
- Play aids (Charater sheets, Campaign flow, Tables...)

To play the game you will only need a few miniatures, some scenery (terrain) and a few 6-sided dices.

If you're interested on this project please send to me a PM here on BGG: you can of course post here your questions/comments.

Thanks in advance

Zak
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sinnerius Damned
Slovakia
flag msg tools
I am interested. Looking forward to this. If you can take criticism, send me please Your game : )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gottardo Zancani
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Constructive criticism is always welcome since is a key element to improve any project.

Please send to me an email address to use for the communications: you can reach me at zak965@libero.it

Zak

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Graham
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
If you are still needing testers I would love to take a look at it. I will send you an e-mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.