Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Mansfield
United States
Poway
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to find some other local gamers for regular gaming sessions in the North County inland area: Poway, Mira Mesa, Scripps Ranch, etc. Weeknights (6:00 to 10:00) or weekends (after 12:00 noon) are fine. I've gone to meetups, but would prefer to play with a regular group rather than random folks with different tastes. I have played occasionally at Game Empire and Pair-a-Dice, but both those locations are a bit too far out of my way on weekdays due to traffic. At Ease (Miramar Road) and San Diego Games & Comics (Scripps Ranch) are better locations for me, and hosting at home is also an option once everyone is comfortable.

I enjoy all sorts of games, except those that require a large amount of verbal communication, as I am deaf and can't keep up with rapid conversations very well. I enjoy a wide variety of games—take a look at my collection and ratings.

Some of you may have played with me at local events and conventions, so feel free to comment here or send me a geekmail if you're interested. A group of 4 or 5 would be ideal.

I have only two requirements for game buddies: (1) No bigots. (2) The ability to laugh and have a good time while playing games is a must.

Thanks,

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Michael
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey Danny,

I'm relatively new (but insanely addicted) to board games. I work in Mission Valley but live in Temecula, so anywhere in between is good for me.

I would love an opportunity to expand my horizons and meet some new folks that are as interested as I am!

- Duane
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Mansfield
United States
Poway
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool—just sent you a GM.

Thanks,

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Toy
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Poway and would be interested as well. Also, be sure to check out the BGG San Diego Guild if you haven't already. It's a great resource for connecting gamers here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Valladolid
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dan,

I'd be interested in being added to you list of potential gamers. I live in the Pacific Beach area of San Diego, work in Kearny Mesa and frequently travel around to remote game night locations.

PS: Congratulations on your Cubbies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Mansfield
United States
Poway
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chris and Steve (I remember you from EsCon),

I'll send both of you a geekmail with details. And as you might expect, I have a gaming hiatus during the World Series.

Thanks,

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Lake Elsinore
California
flag msg tools
I don't want the world; I just want your half.
mbmbmbmbmb
Iguanish wrote:
Hey Danny,

I'm relatively new (but insanely addicted) to board games. I work in Mission Valley but live in Temecula, so anywhere in between is good for me.

I would love an opportunity to expand my horizons and meet some new folks that are as interested as I am!

- Duane

Hi Duane-

I coordinate occasional events up in the Menifee area drawing players from Murrieta, Riverside, San Jacinto and such. We are planning two days of back to back gaming in Menifee on Saturdat and Sunday November 19 & 20. You can see our discussion here:

BiGG.IE Con

Also, if you want a sense of what we play you can look through the various recaps of prior get togethers posted here:

Inland Empire California - South

You are welcome to come if it interests you at all.

Regards

Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Michael
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Kevin,

I missed this post in time... but I'd love to come out some other time. Thanks for the invite!

Duane

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.