Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
LYNDA ORM
United States
Atlanta
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I find these two, bonus and discounts to be the most confusing.

As I understand it, a discount tile acts as an ADDITIONAL DIE, it helps you acquire an artifact in one of the excavations. But the discount can only be used if the tile matches the excavation. What happens to the discount tile when the excavation is deleted?

The bonus cards A give extra fame and clocks when a player reaches a matching spot on the expedition map. Since the spots on the expedition map, alternate between a clock and Map/Treasure cards; Bonus A tiles can be used every time the die goal is met when a player marker is on the expedition map.

The bonus B cards give extra fame and clocks when an artifact is achieved on an excavation. Bonus B cards can be used for either excavations.

I think a clearer explanation for these Bonus and Discount cards would be helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
star5red wrote:
I find these two, bonus and discounts to be the most confusing.

As I understand it, a discount tile acts as an ADDITIONAL DIE, it helps you acquire an artifact in one of the excavations. But the discount can only be used if the tile matches the excavation. What happens to the discount tile when the excavation is deleted?

The bonus cards A give extra fame and clocks when a player reaches a matching spot on the expedition map. Since the spots on the expedition map, alternate between a clock and Map/Treasure cards; Bonus A tiles can be used every time the die goal is met when a player marker is on the expedition map.

The bonus B cards give extra fame and clocks when an artifact is achieved on an excavation. Bonus B cards can be used for either excavations.

I think a clearer explanation for these Bonus and Discount cards would be helpful.

Discount is for excavation as you say. What do you mean when deleted? At end of game?

Was there a question on bonuses?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.