Emmanouil Karakostas
Greece
Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there!

Really enjoying the game!!

When i cast Amplify Vision, it states that i can focus my lowest cost closed breach.

Is this spell capable to open a breach, that it is in the last state of focusing, but it says "open: cost" instead?

Does Amplify Vision only focuses breaches and not opening them?

What happens if breach number 3 is in just pre-opening state, and number 4 has focus to do more?

Does it focus the number 4, or the number 3?

Thanks in advance!!!!

e.g. what a game!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
When a breach is on the last 'focus' where the highlighted bit is facing up, when you would focus that breach, instead you open it.

Amplify vision always checks the focus cost of the breach, so it doesn't matter how much it's been focused, it will always do them in order from II->III->IV

Hope that helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Glad to know I've played it right all this time Killer spell, really helps and combos well with a card which name I've forgotten.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
Planar Insight or Chaos Arc both work pretty well with Amplify Vision... or was it another one you're thinking of?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.