$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
36.3% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

Peter Frye
Canada
Port Coquitlam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would I be able to find this at a Canadian FLGS someday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can purchase it direct from their website http://www.eaglegames.net/ and you can actually buy a version with all KS stretch goals. I bought mine last Saturday and it looks like I will have it Tuesday (I'm in the US).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BGB has it on pre-order for the KS edition + all stretch goals for $171 CAD + Free Shipping - http://www.boardgamebliss.com/products/vinhos-deluxe-edition...

They had the Deluxe edition as well, but it's sold out (I assume it was a pre-order).

Alternatively, as the previous person posted, EGG has it on their website for $109USD + SG. It says free shipping, but that does not include Canada. Shipping through UPS is $44.95USD, shipping through USPS is $67USD.

Edit: For comparison, I paid $79USD when I backed it on KS, which included all the SG for 'free' (I believe they said they would be $40MSRP after the campaign) and $27USD shipping. So $110USD, about $150CAD. So BGB's price is not too inflated from the KS price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Frye
Canada
Port Coquitlam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick answers. I'm waffling pretty hard since I have so many games I'd like to get to before picking this up, but I also don't want to miss out on it.

Is this a limited time deal? Is the price going to rise after?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming his preorder for Deluxe + KS SG is what he backed on KS as a retailer. The deluxe copy should be readily available and I'm pretty sure they said that the SG would be available after the KS ended at a later date for $40MRSP. So I don't feel it's limited. It was not an exclusive game to KS IMO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
You can purchase it direct from their website http://www.eaglegames.net/ and you can actually buy a version with all KS stretch goals. I bought mine last Saturday and it looks like I will have it Tuesday (I'm in the US).

Curious how you know you will have it by Tuesday.

Did you get email with shipping info?

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
Most likely it will be available at eagle's website, coolstuffinc for 10% off, some conventions, and a Canadian site they have an exclusive deal. Most brick and mortar stores will not get it, because it has to be ordered directly from eagle. Between shipping or minimum required orders it isn't worth most local game store's time. That is what I discovered trying to get the new Through the Ages. So I picked it up at the Origins and backed Vinhos knowing the restrictions eagle does with their games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.