25.3% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just started the finale in Kindred Fire. For our first two turns we fought and defeated all monsters. At the beginning of our third turn we got a pop up narrative posted below ending with "place (monster group) next to..." What monster group is it referring too? No monster activations have shown up. Possible bug or am I misunderstanding the text?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Beighel
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I suspect that's a bug. I think that screen is a log of everything that happened during the current campaign. You really shouldn't see that during an encounter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a screen shot of the log since I was unable to get a shot of the pop up. The log faithfully recorded what the pop up said.

I agree I think I found a bug. We played on without putting any monsters down and the rest of the scenerio worked out with no further weirdness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Beighel
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ah I see. Still sounds like a bug, as long as the game wasn't hounding you to activate "(monster group)" every turn I'd say you won the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.