8 Posts

Concordia: Gallia / Corsica» Forums » General

Subject: General release timeframe? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Thomas
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Was there any word at Essen what the general release timeframe was for this expansion? Is it soon (in month or two) or more like next y at type thing?

Really looking forward to the lower player count option
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
irishroar wrote:
Was there any word at Essen what the general release timeframe was for this expansion? Is it soon (in month or two) or more like next y at type thing?

You probably already know this, but the other 2 expansions (Concordia: Britannia / Germania + Concordia: Salsa) have great 2/3p maps as well. Salsa also adds some great, new mechanisms to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Thomas
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Papa Ninja wrote:
irishroar wrote:

You probably already know this, but the other 2 expansions (Concordia: Britannia / Germania + Concordia: Salsa) have great 2/3p maps as well. Salsa also adds some great, new mechanisms to the game.

I do but it's good feedback for others. From the looks of it Corsica is going to be even more amazing though at 2p!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
irishroar wrote:
Papa Ninja wrote:
irishroar wrote:

I do but it's good feedback for others. From the looks of it Corsica is going to be even more amazing though at 2p!

Agreed, it's an even tighter map which I really appreciate. Things will get crowded quick!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the P-D Verlag edition be available through U.S. retailers, or is this expansion being picked up by Rio Grande as the previous ones were?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Broeker
United States
Affton
Missouri
flag msg tools
DrumPhil wrote:
Will the P-D Verlag edition be available through U.S. retailers, or is this expansion being picked up by Rio Grande as the previous ones were?

Foe whatever it may mean, yesterday I received a copy of these maps that I ordered direct from PD Verlag. On the paper insert sheet, there are logos for both PD Games and Rio Grande.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Cooley
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the euro and dollar almost being at parity, it's not all that expensive to import it from Germany. If you get the corsica map and 8 forum tile mini-expansion bundle directly from PD Verlag, it's just over $30 including shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
benstylus wrote:
With the euro and dollar almost being at parity, it's not all that expensive to import it from Germany. If you get the corsica map and 8 forum tile mini-expansion bundle directly from PD Verlag, it's just over $30 including shipping.

Is there some trick to reduce shipping costs?

I'm seeing €17.80 for the games plus €17.99 for shipping - about $38 altogether, I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.