4 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Completionist Sentinels? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Robertson
United States
flag msg tools
So thinking on possible combinations, how would you guys use Completionist Guise alongside the Sentinels? Looking at powers I'm thinking probably start them as Adamant, they still have some decent powers but the extra activations from swapping Medico and maybe Mainstay to normal would be quite useful. Completionist Guise is already a bit of an oddball, but Sentinels really make it unusual since they have four different cards to switch around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stull
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You just switch out one character card of the Sentinels with another of the same name. Their setup card is the only piece that doesn't change and is used for both versions anyways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Robertson
United States
flag msg tools
Meant as in relatively optimal play, know how he works with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stull
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Optimal play. Hmmm... Really the only one I wouldn't switch out much is Writhe as both of his powers are situational and I'd probably recommend stating out as the Adamant version. I'd say for the most part I'd probably be cycling betweeen the Medico and Mainstay character cards. Those ones are much more helpful to Completionist Guise than any of the others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.