Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And it isn't "Why you should vote for Trump." It's "Why would anyone vote for Trump." And I got this from my leftist elitist brother-in-law who was born and raised in Boston. And it spells out pretty much who Trump voters are... and why you shouldn't hold them in such disdain. By all means, keep Trump from the White House. Far, far away. But the voters... the voters aren't all bad.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-on...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could have just said he is a Mass-hole, we get it. An then send him this back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
A non-Trump-supporter explains Trump supporters
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
You could have just said he is a Mass-hole, we get it. An then send him this back.

He basically restated about 80% of the article.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
And it isn't "Why you should vote for Trump." It's "Why would anyone vote for Trump." And I got this from my leftist elitist brother-in-law who was born and raised in Boston. And it spells out pretty much who Trump voters are... and why you shouldn't hold them in such disdain. By all means, keep Trump from the White House. Far, far away. But the voters... the voters aren't all bad.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-on...

Already a thread; also, Cracked political articles are all about contrarianism. Wong takes something his readers likes and tells them why they're terrible... pretty much clickbait.

Also, his analysis is crap (as has been hendled pretty well in the other thread).

GOP vs Democrat tends to be City vs Country, but it's not accurate to extend that to Trump in general.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:

Well look at that. Huh.

Does that mean I have to open EVERY Drew thread now just for the occasional good one he puts up*?

** ...he said in a tone that is completely opposed to the moral of the articles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Bird
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:

Well look at that. Huh.

Does that mean I have to open EVERY Drew thread now just for the occasional good one he puts up*?

** ...he said in a tone that is completely opposed to the moral of the articles

a better way to look at it would be "if Drew thinks this is good, maybe I should strongly re-evaluate thinking it is good"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.