Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu» Forums » Rules

Subject: Levels of Difficulty rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angel Rambo Sevilla
Philippines
flag msg tools
Hi Guys,

Any idea of the levels of difficulty of this Game? I tried searching for it but could not find one. What I mean like an Easy mode, Normal and Hard mode.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bruns
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Easy level uses all 44 (11 each)location cards. Normal reduces it by 4 making sets harder and reducing the number of turns. Hard reduces the location cards again by 4 (now 9each). Again increasing the difficulty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel Rambo Sevilla
Philippines
flag msg tools
Thanks John for the quick response. It makes sense now, really appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M (Grey Areas Gaming)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tal342 wrote:
Easy level uses all 44 (11 each)location cards. Normal reduces it by 4 making sets harder and reducing the number of turns. Hard reduces the location cards again by 4 (now 9each). Again increasing the difficulty.

All of the above is detailed at the bottom of page 4 of the English rulebook under point 5, "Set the game's difficulty". I can't speak for any of the other language translations, but I assume it's in the same place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel Rambo Sevilla
Philippines
flag msg tools
Oh yeah! got it, as mentioned I have checked the rule book again and found it. Thank you all for your responses and time.

Got 2 plays already:

Win - 1
Loss - 1

Great game!!! Cheers to all!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.