6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Co-op based egyptian board games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vayaa Yvorme
msg tools
Hi guys,

mainly lurking on BGG, but since I did an extensive amount of such and didn't find what I was looking for, I thought I might as well ask the pros here and see if I really didn't miss anything or if there are some secret treasures out there

I am basically looking for any co-operative board game that is egyptian themed. No matter if puzzle, dexterity etc... as long as it's related to Egypt and has some co-op mechanics and no competitive play on each other, I would be delighted!

Searched through many lists here from users but just couldn't find anything so before I give up, I just wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally miss anything!

Thanks a lot guys and have a great start into this week!

All the best,
Vayaa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
Ideas are bulletproof
badge
I think, therefore I am, I think
mbmbmbmbmb
T.I.M.E Stories: Under the Mask takes place in ancient Egypt.
However you need the base game to play, and the individual scenarios has close to nonexistent replay value, once you beat them, so maybe not what you are looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The newly release Pathfinder game, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Mummy's Mask – Base Set, has an Egyptian theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vayaa Yvorme
msg tools
Hey guys

Thanks a lot for these two recommendations, they definitely slipped past my research!

Rock on,
Vayaa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Gergotz
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
I suggest Mask of Anubis, but you'd have to import it most likely. Probably the best game I picked up while I was in Japan earlier this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vayaa Yvorme
msg tools
Excellent, thanks a lot for this one too, I'm surprised there actually is such a variety of egyptian based co-op games out there...we have come quite a way

Have a great start into the week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.