43.4% of Goal | left

Support:

Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Answering my own question - I am working on it now but it might need a while as the copy I have was really beaten up and it needs a lot of 'shopping to get it back into playable condition without giving away hints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIIW - the PDF to replace the damaged components is done.

However, I wrote Kosmos about 1 week ago if it was ok with them if I uploaded them here (as it contains art from them) and I haven't heart anything so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T. Probst
Germany
Waghäusel
of the Art
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kilrah wrote:
FWIIW - the PDF to replace the damaged components is done.

However, I wrote Kosmos about 1 week ago if it was ok with them if I uploaded them here (as it contains art from them) and I haven't heart anything so far.

Can`t believe that you'll get an okay from them... because they want to sell their games...
It's really worse and complaint by many (not only by players..) but a simple business clue!

We played the "Die verlassene Hütte" two weeks ago and especially when you have to "cut" cards for only ONE riddle at the end to damage the game and make it unplayable again was giving a bad feeling about the total game line! (We don't cutted the card - we made a colour copy before, because we played at my home and I had a printer their...!)
And yes, you could play every game only once because of the knowledge of the riddles but leaving a "damaged" game at the shelves fealls wrong! yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is for a promo for their Exit line of games only however. A promo that cannot be bought anywhere and is only a teaser for the real ones.

Could end both ways IMHO. Pretty obviously they won't be allowing it for the 3 retail games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.