As the subject says. Woo hoo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
m p
England
flag msg tools
I got mine this morning too. It seemed to read like was coming from America mind, I thought they were being shipped from within the EU.
I'll wait for the tracking to update anyways, I'm sure there's nothing worth worrying about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Charlton
United Kingdom
New Barnet
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
www.finchleygamesclub.org
mbmbmbmbmb
mjp1987 wrote:
I got mine this morning too. It seemed to read like was coming from America mind, I thought they were being shipped from within the EU.
I'll wait for the tracking to update anyways, I'm sure there's nothing worth worrying about.

Interesting. Mine has "United Parcel Service Deu" as the shipping method, which would be Germany.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Steggles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ive got ready for UPS when looking at the tracking

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You made me check my e-mail.....

And I got one too!

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When did you guys finish the order? I did around 20:40 (Denmark, 40 minutes after launching) but no shipping info yet. My ordernumber is in the 56-thousand

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rvervuurt wrote:
When did you guys finish the order? I did around 20:40 (Denmark, 40 minutes after launching) but no shipping info yet. My ordernumber is in the 56-thousand

Order received email was at exactly 7:40 (UK) so same as yours with the same number range 562XX

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Steggles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the 55's, but no idea how relevant that is to order priority.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Gaming with the family :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was at 7:08pm and I haven't had a shipping notification yet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pedro_ak wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:

Order received email was at exactly 7:40 (UK) so same as yours with the same number range 562XX

563XX here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
557xx here, email from Riot on 7:22 BST. That's 22 minutes after the chaos had begun. No shipping notice yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Ahonen
Finland
flag msg tools
rvervuurt wrote:
pedro_ak wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:

563XX here!

You all have order numbers in the 5xxxx. Mine ends with 02xxx and in fact starts with a 9 as opposed to 4. I wonder if there's an issue because it's so different from others. I got my order confirmation three minutes after they started selling the game (and no shipping yet). Also my invoice number is different than my order number. Is it supposed to be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NoFunAtAll
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things // Jackie Mclean: Swing Swang Swingin' // Clifford Jordan: Cliff Craft // Sam Rivers: Fuchsia Swing Song
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my shipping e-mail as well, an hour ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Guinea
msg tools
The same is true here. I have an invoice number that is different from the order number. My order is still in the "Processing" state. I am in the EU. I just tried writing to Riot to double-check. I will let you know if I find anything out.

Cheers,

Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Charlton
United Kingdom
New Barnet
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
www.finchleygamesclub.org
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't worry about the order number being different to the invoice number, mine are different too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
m p
England
flag msg tools
RandomGraham wrote:
mjp1987 wrote:

Interesting. Mine has "United Parcel Service Deu" as the shipping method, which would be Germany.

Ah yes, I see that. When I clicked on the tracking link it referenced to it being a United States page, but I'll rest easy now, cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine on friday. But they still haven't picked up the package.
So what you've (probably) got is just a notification that UPS at some point will pick up the package from the warehouse.
Can't wait for mine to get delivered! Or picked up at least so I can start tracking...

Edit: Spelling fails

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uffe
United Kingdom
Cheadle
flag msg tools
Too many games
badge
Not enough time
mbmbmbmbmb
My order went through at 19:23 UK time (that's 23 minutes after the game went on sale).

I received my shipment notification at 12:15 today.

However, I am not yet able to track the package (most likely because UPS don't actually have it yet).

It appears the package is coming from Germany as the shipment method is listed as United Parcel Service Deu.

It does not appear that the time in which orders were placed has any impact on when you will receive your shipping notification because I know people received theirs on Friday yet their orders were placed much later than mine.

I'm sure we will all get our shipment notifications very soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Simbürger
Germany
Bad Aibling
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
uffegraa wrote:
My order went through at 19:23 UK time (that's 23 minutes after the game went on sale).

I received my shipment notification at 12:15 today.

However, I am not yet able to track the package (most likely because UPS don't actually have it yet).

It appears the package is coming from Germany as the shipment method is listed as United Parcel Service Deu.

It does not appear that the time in which orders were placed has any impact on when you will receive your shipping notification because I know people received theirs on Friday yet their orders were placed much later than mine.

I'm sure we will all get our shipment notifications very soon.

Same case for me, my order went through between 20 - 30 minutes after the game went on sale and I also got my shipping notification today (14.00 CET).
So there might at least some link between the time your order went through and the order in which the actual orders are processed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is most probably the case.
But it might have more to do about when you added the game to your basket. I added mine around eight o'clock but didn't manage to check out until about 8.35. But I got my notice on friday, before some people who managed to check out faster than me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they ship the games in reverse order?

(trying to calm myself here)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Ahonen
Finland
flag msg tools
lugiber wrote:
That is most probably the case.
But it might have more to do about when you added the game to your basket. I added mine around eight o'clock but didn't manage to check out until about 8.35. But I got my notice on friday, before some people who managed to check out faster than me.

Probably nothing to do with either adding to cart or checking out. I added mine to cart pretty much exactly 11AM PDT (so 8 EST), checked out within couple of minutes and haven't had shipping notification. When did you get your invoice? I got mine roughly 1h45min after order confirmation but nothing since.

Esvath wrote:
Maybe they ship the games in reverse order?

(trying to calm myself here)

I wish there was some logic to it but reverse order doesn't apply either cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I imagine the logistics of sending out a few thousand (?) can't help but take a few days... It was mentioned they may do couple thousand a day (who knows if global or whatnot), so was never expecting an immediate dispatch... But someone somewhere has created a label with my name on it...

surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, will you look at that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now lets see if we can crash the UPS website by hitting F5 repeatedly...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.