Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Franz Heidbuechel
Germany
Stolberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be special solitaire rules?
Like some colony effects (Alchemists)only work with meeting other players pawns on the board. For the time being, I think it can easily be played solitaire with some common sense, but I am just curious, if the absence of solitaire rules is intentional?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Puls
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
That is the plan. Due to time constraints we weren't be able to add extra solitaire rules to the game. For the time being you just play the game and try to optimize your points.

For example try to beat 61 points after era 1 without any colonies. (My current high score. )

But there will be compaings in which you have to achieve particular goals to win a game. For example you have to have x food at the end of era 1 or x robes after era 3 or a specific amount of buildings. And other goals.

We've also been working on more scenarios for single eras or scenarios over 2 eras. Just as the one printed in the "Ausguck 6" magazin from Lookout.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Dalen
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wredo wrote:
But there will be compaings in which you have to achieve particular goals to win a game. For example you have to have x food at the end of era 1 or x robes after era 3 or a specific amount of buildings. And other goals.

We've also been working on more scenarios for single eras or scenarios over 2 eras. Just as the one printed in the "Ausguck 6" magazin from Lookout.

That sounds awesome! I think such additions can really make this game shine even more. Looking forward to it
For now, I guess I'll give your high score a try
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Heck
Germany
Recklinghausen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wredo wrote:
That is the plan. Due to time constraints we weren't be able to add extra solitaire rules to the game. For the time being you just play the game and try to optimize your points.

For example try to beat 61 points after era 1 without any colonies. (My current high score. )

Can you already comment on the channel and/or timeline you intend to publish the campaigns? Played the game once solo. very solid engine with interesting game play, but some goal to build towards seemed to be missing as a first impression.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wredo wrote:

I'm planning to try this solo tonight. How would you suggest to do the set-up of the places? Is it best to take one of the set-ups suggested in the introductory scenario; or can I put down the starting places as I like; or do I make a pile of the starting places and place them one by one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Puls
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
As you like. The setup in the introduction is a good start. If you really want to optimize you can also choose the order of the market cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Janning
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
Eine zufallsgenerierte Kampagne wäre auch cool. Dh, die Ziele und Gegebenheiten werden durch ziehen der Karten bestimmt. So hat man immer wieder eine neue Herrausforderung ohne das man sich auf was bestimmtes einstellen kann.
Zudem gabs bei Anno ja immer Aufträge, die man von den Händlern usw bekommen hat (liefere x Waren und du bekommst dafür was tolles) Wäre für eine Erweiterung oder so auch interessant

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.