1 , 2  Next »   | 

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Delivery in Germany rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christoph Hampel
msg tools
Hey,

My game has just been delivered here in Hamburg, Germany. Unfortunately I'm still at work and can only look at it in 3-4 hours.

Anyone else had theirs delivered already?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael König
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In progress of unpacking my copy now...

EDIT: After unpacking...

The minions are slightly smaller than I expected, but still a decent size. (Yeah, everything looks bigger on TV...)
The paint jobs for the player pieces seem to be very good.

Just remember "There's a reason why the mission folders are not all face up" when you repack the box. All the extra stuff seems to be in the top left corner of the envelope, so pack them in alternating order face-up/face-down, then everything fits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
UPS tracking tells me I'll receive mine today... I hope someone will be at home when UPS rings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Steggles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a shipping notification just today. Where the games shipped from Germany or somewhere else in Europe? Wondering whether to expect it around tomorrow or in a few more days?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am torn between F5-ing this thread, hoping for someone to upload their unboxing photos/videos/reports

OR blocking this thread from my subsciption feed because of jealousy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Steggles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i think they are shipping from germany.

there is one van/man with all of the copies on, visiting all those who ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martijn van Ginkel
Netherlands
Enschede
Overijssel
flag msg tools
mb
Yep, also got it. Also at work. Guess The Netherlands is close enough to Germany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ph0n1k wrote:
i think they are shipping from germany.

there is one van/man with all of the copies on, visiting all those who ordered.

So Santa Claus? His job when it's not Christmas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So we also want to know when you received your "item has shipped" e-mail, so we can perform some spurious mathematics to try and work out when OURS will arrive...

(Distance (kms) * borders crossed) / (notification date-shipping date(days))-GBPEUR exchange rate (day of order)/UPS delivery success %

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daen Dubrulle
Belgium
Limburg
flag msg tools
Never expected them to deliver so quickly.

Since the shipping date is 3-5 business days in most countries, we would get the game starting from this Tuesday (I don't count the Thursday the game got released).

I just hope I'll get it before Saturday, because I need it by then whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Claessens
Netherlands
flag msg tools
martijnvg wrote:
Yep, also got it. Also at work. Guess The Netherlands is close enough to Germany

Wow, that's super quick! At exactly what time did you order? I ordered 13 minutes after the sale went live and haven't received a shipping confirmation, so I'm trying to figure out how the orders are handled exactly. Have fun with the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I left work early and got it at 15:30.
I guess the Codex Deluxe box I picked up at Essen was the biggest box I own only for 3 days. MvM has the same footprint but about twice the height.

edit for those interested: I ordered around 20:05 on release day. My box number is 1371 / 30.000

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Steggles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
given that its arriving already for people im hoping for thursday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael nobody
Germany
Ahrensburg
flag msg tools
rikclaessens wrote:
martijnvg wrote:

Wow, that's super quick! At exactly what time did you order? I ordered 13 minutes after the sale went live and haven't received a shipping confirmation, so I'm trying to figure out how the orders are handled exactly. Have fun with the game!

No idea how they handle the shipping order, but it is certainly not in order of purchase. Because i haven't received shipping confirmation yet and ordered at around 20:05 (CET), while others who ordered later already got their copy or shipping confirmation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael nobody
Germany
Ahrensburg
flag msg tools
zwaq wrote:
I guess the Codex Deluxe box I picked up at Essen was the biggest box I own only for 3 days. MvM has the same footprint but about twice the height.

You better have a big house, if this trend continues, you'll have room sized boxes in no time. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daen Dubrulle
Belgium
Limburg
flag msg tools
And as I was typing me previous comment, I too got my shipping mail. Woohoo.

My order nr. was 562XX, but I don't think it has anything to do with it. I ordered around 45 mins after the game got released (was spamming since the first minute though).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanick Echidna
msg tools
We have Nr 1241 and its in Hannover atm. Should be there tomorrow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael König
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zwaq wrote:
I ordered around 20:05 on release day. My box number is 1371 / 30.000

I ordered somewhere between 10 to 15 minutes after official release start and I have number 1247.
But I somewhat doubt that they are lined up by number in the warehouse or that they match each order to a specific number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daen Dubrulle
Belgium
Limburg
flag msg tools
How long is there between the shipping mail and actually getting the game?

1 day? 3 days?

EDIT: my tracker says it will arrive tomorrow (so 1 day since the shipping mail has arrived).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Claessens
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Shanick wrote:
We have Nr 1241 and its in Hannover atm. Should be there tomorrow

1241 is the product number on the website. That's not the number of your game as I read from your message that you don't have the game yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jochen Bünnagel
Germany
68259 Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received Nr. 1435/30,000 today in Mannheim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A A
msg tools
I'm up in Scotland and mine was attempted to be delivered an hour ago.

It's crazy, because I've been mega refreshing the UPS app and up until dinner today it looked like it still hadn't been collected in Germany and was stating a delivery date of Wednesday. Even chose to go to the cinema tomorrow night so I would have Wednesday to play it but now I'll have to wait until Wednesday anyway, haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Bock
Germany
flag msg tools
I received mine today evening. Number 1756. I don't think the numbers are in any specific order, this would require insane logistics....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Langford
United Kingdom
Burntwood
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my shipping notice. Should be here Wednesday!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.