Subject: Points for killing aliens? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claus Appel
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mb
As far as I could see from the rules, I get points if I kill an alien by moving it into the arms of two grunts.

If I kill the alien with my own grunt or shoot it with the laser tile, I do not get points.

Is that correct? Because it seems odd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I don't think that's correct but you've got me wondering now and I don't have the rules with me. I think you get points whenever you kill an alien or cause an alien to be killed on your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus Appel
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mb
cagriggs wrote:
No, I don't think that's correct but you've got me wondering now and I don't have the rules with me. I think you get points whenever you kill an alien or cause an alien to be killed on your turn.

I have re-read the rules, and I can see that you DO get a point when you kill an alien by moving a grunt (by activating your own grunt or pushing someone else's grunt).

As far as I can see you still DO NOT get points for shooting aliens with the laser.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
SpectrumDT wrote:
cagriggs wrote:

I have re-read the rules, and I can see that you DO get a point when you kill an alien by moving a grunt (by activating your own grunt or pushing someone else's grunt).

As far as I can see you still DO NOT get points for shooting aliens with the laser.

Correct :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus Appel
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.