Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sanders
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few questions (I think I know the answers, but what to double check)

With Lab

For C1 - Sub-Plus - that is for each time I take the Sub die action (not sub scoring) making it 1 point instead of zero each time i do the sub cross out action?

For E2 - Flexi-Level is it just for that column or all lab tiles you no longer have to worry about black die number?

For I1 Super Level - Can you jump a token from not one the board or a 0 to level 2?

For I2 Super-Copy - can you copy a score ability that doesn't have a marker on it?

Submarine

One last question - When I cross-out a submarine, I can still cross-out a color bot section attached to it, correct. So if I have a white sub crossed out, I can still cross out white bots on later turns?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasvik -
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sanders wrote:

For C1 - Sub-Plus - that is for each time I take the Sub die action (not sub scoring) making it 1 point instead of zero each time i do the sub cross out action?

That is correct. The rules are saying "for each Submarine action you take"

Sanders wrote:

For E2 - Flexi-Level is it just for that column or all lab tiles you no longer have to worry about black die number?

It is for all following lab tiles. That is quite clear in the german rules

Sanders wrote:

For I1 Super Level - Can you jump a token from not one the board or a 0 to level 2?

A jump from level 0 to 2 is allowed in any one lab column.

Sanders wrote:

For I2 Super-Copy - can you copy a score ability that doesn't have a marker on it?

Yes.

Sanders wrote:

Submarine

One last question - When I cross-out a submarine, I can still cross-out a color bot section attached to it, correct. So if I have a white sub crossed out, I can still cross out white bots on later turns?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
France
flag msg tools
"A jump from level 0 to 2 is allowed in any one lab column."

Hi,
ok but if you are not on the board, not even at level 0 can you directly jump to level 2 Or you have to be at least at the level 0 of the column?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
RFTGJC wrote:
"A jump from level 0 to 2 is allowed in any one lab column."

Hi,
ok but if you are not on the board, not even at level 0 can you directly jump to level 2 Or you have to be at least at the level 0 of the column?

Thanks
Yes, you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
France
flag msg tools
Thanks !!!!!!

So I won only by one point ahead : 41 - 40 very close score.

This game has becomed one of our favorite light game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.