$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 104.62

6,554 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
41.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Invoice but no Order confirmation? What is my Order Number? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've ordered around 10 minutes after it started. I was able to break through the traffic eventually and finish my order, paid via PayPal, guest account. The website displayed something like "thanks for your order" etc., but I've never received any email confirmation for my order. Couple of hours later I've received an invoice, but still no confirmation.

The invoice mail had a link to check the status of your order:
https://eune.merch.riotgames.com/pl/customer/account/login/

However, the first input for Order Status is the Order number. I don't seem to have any. There is an invoice number, but it doesn't work.

Any ideas?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:
So I've ordered around 10 minutes after it started. I was able to break through the traffic eventually and finish my order, paid via PayPal, guest account. The website displayed something like "thanks for your order" etc., but I've never received any email confirmation for my order. Couple of hours later I've received an invoice, but still no confirmation.

The invoice mail had a link to check the status of your order:
https://eune.merch.riotgames.com/pl/customer/account/login/

However, the first input for Order Status is the Order number. I don't seem to have any. There is an invoice number, but it doesn't work.

Any ideas?


Double check your junk mail. Several people have said their confirmation ended up there. Otherwise you should contact Riot Games customer service. They should be able to help.

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Ahonen
Finland
flag msg tools
Doesn't really help your case but I was auto-directed to order from that Polish store ("EUNE") as well and I don't think the status of order actually works on that site. I have my order number etc. and it always says "Entered data is incorrect. Please try again." However if I login, my order shows up, though still processing...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phinor wrote:
Doesn't really help your case but I was auto-directed to order from that Polish store ("EUNE") as well and I don't think the status of order actually works on that site. I have my order number etc. and it always says "Entered data is incorrect. Please try again." However if I login, my order shows up, though still processing...


Yeah, I think that's the case. The PL version of their website looks and feels a bit clunky. Bad CSS, poor translation, lots of missing translations, probably not all gears are yet rotating they way they should.

I've checked spam, nothing in there, it would be weird for the confirmation to land in spam and yet the invoice to pass through anyway.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Besaw
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
So c-c-c-c-old!
mbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:
So I've ordered around 10 minutes after it started. I was able to break through the traffic eventually and finish my order, paid via PayPal, guest account. The website displayed something like "thanks for your order" etc., but I've never received any email confirmation for my order. Couple of hours later I've received an invoice, but still no confirmation.

The invoice mail had a link to check the status of your order:
https://eune.merch.riotgames.com/pl/customer/account/login/

However, the first input for Order Status is the Order number. I don't seem to have any. There is an invoice number, but it doesn't work.

Any ideas?


I'm having the same issue. Paid with PayPal.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've contacted Riot customer service to make sure. Here's their response, translated from PL:

Quote:
No worries! The invoice you've received is also an order confirmation. When the game is shipped, you will receive another email with a tracking number. We ask for some patience - everything's going to be fine :)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Octopus
msg tools
Sup sauce boss. You can find your order number on the Order Confirmation email, not the Invoice. Should be on the right side of the email. Hope that helps - stay golden pony boy.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my confirmation first followed by invoice
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultros64 wrote:
Sup sauce boss. You can find your order number on the Order Confirmation email, not the Invoice. Should be on the right side of the email. Hope that helps - stay golden pony boy.


Not sure if trolling, or ...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Octopus
msg tools
rattkin wrote:
Ultros64 wrote:
Sup sauce boss. You can find your order number on the Order Confirmation email, not the Invoice. Should be on the right side of the email. Hope that helps - stay golden pony boy.


Not sure if trolling, or ...


Not retarded, just read through the email.

Order number is on the first email, not the second. Right side. Use that to track your order.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*sigh*
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultros64 wrote:
rattkin wrote:
Ultros64 wrote:
Sup sauce boss. You can find your order number on the Order Confirmation email, not the Invoice. Should be on the right side of the email. Hope that helps - stay golden pony boy.


Not sure if trolling, or ...


Not retarded, just read through the email.

Order number is on the first email, not the second. Right side. Use that to track your order.

How about reading his post- specifically the part where he said he didn't get the first email- then stop being patronizing.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Ahonen
Finland
flag msg tools
rattkin wrote:
Yeah, I think that's the case. The PL version of their website looks and feels a bit clunky. Bad CSS, poor translation, lots of missing translations, probably not all gears are yet rotating they way they should.

I've checked spam, nothing in there, it would be weird for the confirmation to land in spam and yet the invoice to pass through anyway.


An update to my order, I just got shipping e-mail and the site still says invalid data if I input my order details manually. Logging in, and it gives me the order details and says shipped (well "ended" if using Chrome translation) but that doesn't help those who used guest purchase option.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Surprisingly, today I've received a shipping email with a tracking number (UPS), so I guess it's all good.

FWIW, this email HAS an order number and when used it on Riot's website to check order status, I was actually able to get in and see the details.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Allen
United States
La Canada Flintridge
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just keep getting "Invalid information," whether I use a cut-n-paste or type the numbers in. I've received an invoice, and an order confirmation but nothing else. My Paypal has been charged, but that's it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.