Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Halsey
United States
Sylvania
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We can't get enough of Ice Cool. It is flicking fun!

My game group's only issue with this is the scoring. We have some good flickers that get stuck with a bad hand of scoring cards.

I won the last game just by having the luck of drawing only value 3 cards even though I never made it out of the gym in the last round.

Still I'd play this game in a heartbeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Glastonbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TWrecks wrote:
We can't get enough of Ice Cool. It is flicking fun!

My game group's only issue with this is the scoring. We have some good flickers that get stuck with a bad hand of scoring cards.

I won the last game just by having the luck of drawing only value 3 cards even though I never made it out of the gym in the last round.

Still I'd play this game in a heartbeat.

Remove the random draw element ... as the chaser the 1st touch gets you a 3-point card, second a 2-point card, third gets a 1-point card. Same for fish collection (first fish is 3 points then 2 then 1 ...)

The game should play just as well with this system and the most skilled play should win most of the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.