$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
42% of Goal | left

Support:

Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I may have a really dumb question. I know that from reading the rules, heroes reset their Heroic Feat between encounters. In the campaign book, the quests are split into 2 encounters (generally speaking)... The question is, how does this work in Road to Legend? Is it only one encounter the entire quest/side quest? Some of them are super long and can be quite rough. Is it when the map changes entirely? I've had some quests where we transition from one set of tiles to a completely new one. Does that start a new encounter? Sorry for the very dumb remedial question. I'm new to Descent and it works totally different in Imperial Assault.

Thanks guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Houston
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
No, to my knowledge there are no quests that utilize multiple encounters in RtL. You most definitely do not ever reset feats simply because you've moved tiles around within the same quest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SeanLuc wrote:
No, to my knowledge there are no quests that utilize multiple encounters in RtL. You most definitely do not ever reset feats simply because you've moved tiles around within the same quest.

Thanks for the update! That is how I played so I didn't reset at all. Thanks for the update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.