$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I may have a really dumb question. I know that from reading the rules, heroes reset their Heroic Feat between encounters. In the campaign book, the quests are split into 2 encounters (generally speaking)... The question is, how does this work in Road to Legend? Is it only one encounter the entire quest/side quest? Some of them are super long and can be quite rough. Is it when the map changes entirely? I've had some quests where we transition from one set of tiles to a completely new one. Does that start a new encounter? Sorry for the very dumb remedial question. I'm new to Descent and it works totally different in Imperial Assault.

Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
So I may have a really dumb question. I know that from reading the rules, heroes reset their Heroic Feat between encounters. In the campaign book, the quests are split into 2 encounters (generally speaking)... The question is, how does this work in Road to Legend? Is it only one encounter the entire quest/side quest? Some of them are super long and can be quite rough. Is it when the map changes entirely? I've had some quests where we transition from one set of tiles to a completely new one. Does that start a new encounter? Sorry for the very dumb remedial question. I'm new to Descent and it works totally different in Imperial Assault.

Thanks guys!

Hi Mike!

Unless otherwise noted, in Road to Legend there is only 1 encounter per quest, so you ought to activate the Hero Feat of each of your heroes at most once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik,

Thanks for the super fast response! That is how I played through the Goblin campaign. It was pretty rough only getting them once each but wow is it fun. I just wanted to clarify. Thanks!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.