Subject: Lieutenant - using as an agent rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dusan Poliak
Slovakia
Dubnica nad Váhom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I red rules a I am little confused... I want to use lieutenant figure as agent in a monster group. Can I use it like other monster - attack every OL round (if I need ) or after every attack I must pay 2 threat tokens ( as write on summon card )? ..... And whole encouter collect another tokens for next attacking....Or if I use lieutenant as an agent i dont need plot deck for playing ?
Thank you for help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sadgit
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Agents and Lieutenants are different concepts:

Lieutenant:
A lieutenant is a monster in his own group. He appears when the quest book or the RtL app says that he does. No threat cost or whatsoever. Use Lieutenant card provided in game box that contained the lieutenant (the cardboard marker) for all attributes, dice, abilities etc.

Agent:
An Agent is a master monster in the open group it is added to. It often replaces a master monster, details indicated on the corresponding plot card. He appears if during set-up the OL pays the threat cost indicated on the plot deck card. The card itself must have been previously bought with threat. The Agent stays on the board until it is killed, no additional threat has to be paid for attacks or other actions unless specified on the plot card. If the Agent is defeated, the plot card is returned to the plot deck, but can be bought again. Use the Agent card provided with the plot deck for all attributes, dices, abilities etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fox Reinard
msg tools
dusko1234 wrote:
I red rules a I am little confused... I want to use lieutenant figure as agent in a monster group. Can I use it like other monster - attack every OL round (if I need ) or after every attack I must pay 2 threat tokens ( as write on summon card )? ..... And whole encouter collect another tokens for next attacking....Or if I use lieutenant as an agent i dont need plot deck for playing ?
Thank you for help.

I hope this breakdown helps you:

* You must have the plot deck chosen, and playing a campaign to use the Summon agent card.

* Purchase the Summon Agent card for 3 Threat during Spend XP. You may keep the agent card without using it for as long as you want to.

* During setup of an Encounter, spend 2 Threat (which are given to the Heroes as Fortune tokens) and follow the instructions for which monsters to replace.

* While the Agent is alive, the monsters it replaced cannot be placed on the map as Reinforcements. You do not need to spend threat on the Agent after it is summoned.

* Unless the agent is killed, you can use the Summon Agent card for as many encounters as you want to, paying the Threat cost to summon each time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusan Poliak
Slovakia
Dubnica nad Váhom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you, now it is absolutely clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.