Support:

Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Yes, NAME"name" & 'Position' these shall comprise within each respective 'Candidate'/'Cabinet' appointee accordingly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
DJT:

Rudi Giuliani as AG. There is no other explanation for his bizarre behavior.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Well, great for that ONE. Now, what about the remainder *spots* denoted with someone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
Well, great for that ONE. Now, what about the remainder *spots* denoted with someone else?

Secretary of the Navy- Gilligan!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
rcbevco wrote:
Secretary of the Navy- Gilligan!!
Beings as he is DEAD, then logically a Chicago Clinton appointee "no doubt". zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've heard people say that DJT will appoint himself as head of every agency because he 'Knows more than they do'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Let's 'tarry' UNDER the "reality" of WHOM would these 'appoint', in your best estimation for them, and, you're welcome Colin K.? thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
Yes, NAME"name" & 'Position' these shall comprise within each respective 'Candidate'/'Cabinet' appointee accordingly.

I believe the answer is one. Each race gets one representative on the alliance of free stars.

Are the Ortz looking to gain access to the council ? I will see if I can help.

Quote:
The Alliance of Free Stars was a cooperative coalition of seven starfaring races that was created during the Ur-Quan Slave War to oppose the Ur-Quan and their Hierarchy of Battle Thralls. It was ultimately unsuccessful in preventing the Ur-Quan from conquering the member races, but was very successful in forging interstellar kinship. Indeed, after 20-years of subjugation, the New Alliance of Free Stars rose as a continuation of the original alliance with the old guard avidly resuming the fight and welcoming new members.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
jeremycobert wrote:
I believe the answer is one. Each race gets one representative on the alliance of free stars.

Are the Ortz looking to gain access to the council ? I will see if I can help.

Quote:
The Alliance of Free Stars was a cooperative coalition of seven starfaring races that was created during the Ur-Quan Slave War to oppose the Ur-Quan and their Hierarchy of Battle Thralls. It was ultimately unsuccessful in preventing the Ur-Quan from conquering the member races, but was very successful in forging interstellar kinship. Indeed, after 20-years of subjugation, the New Alliance of Free Stars rose as a continuation of the original alliance with the old guard avidly resuming the fight and welcoming new members.
SOME don't JUST & ONLY "tarry" well--at A-L-L-!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.